NAD, and apartment rig pics

Loobs

• Members

Just got my Cornford Harlequin. 6w, EL84, Vintage 30, Class A. It's like a Champ with EL84s on steroids. Incredible tones from warm cleans to br00talz, believe it or not. I forgot how much fun EL84s were to play. This is like the perfect small amp, it sounds so good I think I'm gonna record our EP with it rather than lug my Hiwatt rig to the studio. The gain sounds make me want a guitar with humbuckers, because I know how good this sounds with say a LP. I'm stoked, and for the price I got it for it's even better.

Pics as promised.

n286700549_350655_1884.jpg

n286700549_350656_2177.jpg

• Members

I won't bore you with a comment on your amp, but I will say

1. Nice Teles

2. Echo Park+RC2 = win

3. Black DT-10 = Sex

Cheers mate. I'm pretty stoked, it's an amazing little set up to be playing around with at home.

• Members

Very nice. That Cornford looks like a great little amp for the living room and maybe even small clubs. Maybe I should get one of those for a low Watt stereo setup... :idea:

Also, could you give a short review of the ASAT Special? I'm ordering one in a few days, and I won't get the oportunity to test it first. I just want to know what to expect. How is neck, etc? I've never owned a tele style guitar before.

Archived