BBC1 sunday "The Story of the Guitar"

RadioSilence

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
bollocks. Why did I forget this and watch MOTD2? Retard:facepalm:

I recorded it!! :thu:

after I have all 3 parts I'll transer them onto DVDs, I can do them for people for a small price (just to cover postage and dvds) :thu:

• Members
can't wait for next week!

Really good. That medevil guy living in the 1200's was weird though. Wasn't his door already open when the guy knocked?

lol, yeah, it looked like a squat or something!!! :lol:

yeah, it was good...can't wait for next week when it goes 'electric' :rawk:

• Members
can't wait for next week!

Really good. That medevil guy living in the 1200's was weird though. Wasn't his door already open when the guy knocked?

his band is called circulus, they're kinda medieval hippies. quite odd.

great programme though, could the edge have had more gear? there were racks with pedal boards on them and more at his feet. he only needs a delay and wah :rolleyes: maybe several delays.

lots of hints of things to come, little snippets of interviews with huge names in the first few minutes which we'll get more of next time.

can't wait for next sunday, i'm gonna be watching this a few more times on iplayer before then though.

• Members

this documentary is going to be great. they dedicated a lot of time to setting it up with the history.. which was quite yawn worthy at one point, but they had so many people interviewed just so far.. from lots of different genres too.

Archived