So......how was your holiday from HCFX?

petejt

• Members
funny.

They deleted all of our threads in the pub. Guess it was too off topic for an off topic forum.
:rolleyes:

yeah, their mods were really anal about the off-topic forum. far more control than any forum here on HC. I really got the sense that they had nothing else to do all day, save maybe take their mom's dog out for walk, and, of course, break in some cables.

• Members

So what happned to this site? I couldn't find any info.

Teh TGP stuff was fun. I did feel bad about the jackasses from here being so disrespectful. But it was amusing to watch the TGPers get their panties in a bunch over it and feed into it.

• Members

So what happned to this site? I couldn't find any info.

Teh TGP stuff was fun. I did feel bad about the jackasses from here being so disrespectful. But it was amusing to watch the TGPers get their panties in a bunch over it and feed into it.

I should've went over with the gang

• Members

yeah, their mods were really anal about the off-topic forum. far more control than any forum here on HC. I really got the sense that they had nothing else to do all day, save maybe take their mom's dog out for walk, and, of course, break in some cables.

What amazed me was that they were even anal at ON-TOPIC stuff, threads that just discussed musical gear & particular effects........

• Members

ya apparently the "Milky Way vs Snickers" thread was fine though but refuged HC members could talk to each other there.

There really wasnt even any fights. Just the usual old men mentality towards the younger generation. "GOD DAMN KIDS!!! GET OFF MY LAWN!"

Archived