NVED (pix + vid + very rare effect)

Aaron SS

• Members

New Vintage Effects Day!

I just got back from picking up a very rare effect (dont know that i'd call it a pedal :lol:) Its a Maestro USS-1 which is one of the first multi effects units produced (as far as i know) It has a lot of very odd and unique sounds to be had with plenty of tweaking to be had. The effects it has on it are waveform (distortion/fuzzish), filter,sample/hold,phase,envelope,sub harmonic (tracks great) Heres the pix and the video because its hard to explain otherwise :facepalm::cop:

IMG_0571.jpg

Heres the video

[YOUTUBE]SMwuhOkLhzo[/YOUTUBE]

Keep in mind i just recently got that and have plenty of messing around to do with it to see what else i can get out of it. Enjoy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tell me you bought it....
:lol:

oh hell yeah...as a matter of fact it was marked at 10 and I offered him 5......

Didn't really gel with it though.....so I sold it on ebay for a tidy profit.....don't really remember how much.

• Members

hey man, did you get the links i sent you yet and are they ok? knowing royal mail it could be some time.......
:facepalm::lol:

no, not yet. i was gonna give them until tomorrow til i started worrying.

i'd just used the last cheque in my book so i cut coin shaped holes in some corrugated card, taped the coins in, surrounded it with some thin card and sent it in an envelope to you. there's no way you can tell they're in there so no light fingered postie should do away with them :lol:

• Members

no, not yet. i was gonna give them until tomorrow til i started worrying.

i'd just used the last cheque in my book so i cut coin shaped holes in some corrugated card, taped the coins in, surrounded it with some thin card and sent it in an envelope to you. there's no way you can tell they're in there so no light fingered postie should do away with them
:lol:

ah, no worries. didn't really want any cash for it. but cheers anyhow:thu:

Archived