To everyone who flipped out on my about Zwtyo

Virex

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

for the record i didnt buy/sell anything with zach. it is pretty frustrating, this board came together and raise 800 dollars for him, im not sure if some of you didnt know that, and he needs to step up.

stuart you would NOT be considered a jerk for wanting the money back, the fact that the money was transferred under zachs paypal makes it even more convienant for him to either refund you, or send you the pedal. frankly, how dare he put it on his pedalboard.

ahh this is frustrating

• Members

Regardless of some other events in this thread (:snax:), the fact that Stubacca sent the money for zwtyo's brother's Skreddy to zwtyo, and then, a month after the "accident," the very same Skreddy appears on zwtyo's board for the BOTB is beyond fishy, shady, whatever you want to call it...it is completely unacceptable. I haven't followed anything about this since the "accident" and subsequent donation thread, but obviously something is up.

I know you're trying to ride it out Stubacca, but damn! $230 is a chunk of change. Lukas is right as well. It's all well and good to say "money is just money," but gimme a {censored}in' break. There is no fault with anyone for calling zwtyo out at this point.

• Members
Regardless of some other events in this thread (
:snax:
), the fact that Stubacca sent the money for zwtyo's brother's Skreddy to zwtyo, and then, a month after the "accident," the very same Skreddy appears on zwtyo's board for the BOTB is beyond fishy, shady, whatever you want to call it...it is completely unacceptable. I haven't followed anything about this since the "accident" and subsequent donation thread, but obviously something is up.

I know you're trying to ride it out Stubacca, but damn! $230 is a chunk of change. Lukas is right as well. It's all well and good to say "money is just money," but gimme a {censored}in' break. There is no fault with anyone for calling zwtyo out at this point.

i agree.

• Members

Regardless of some other events in this thread (
:snax:
), the fact that Stubacca sent the money for zwtyo's brother's Skreddy to zwtyo, and then, a month after the "accident," the very same Skreddy appears on zwtyo's board for the BOTB is beyond fishy, shady, whatever you want to call it...it is completely unacceptable. I haven't followed anything about this since the "accident" and subsequent donation thread, but obviously something is up.

Thanks dog.

I forget who said "How do we know his brother died?" but I'll have to say that although this is a concept that garners flames abroad because it is inherently insulting, what kind of dude claims something like that, then ignores his board obligations, yet quietly logs in regularly?

I was going to say this earlier, but obviously I was the object of a little too much attention.

And to Echo for calling me a bitch...does that make you a hotheaded judgmental dick like me when I called Zwtyo a dumb bastard? Because I did nothing different from anyone except use an expletive, so I guess this makes you and I the same now? Except I'm a bitch of course. A bitch not weary a trendy 80's wannabe deep V from American Apparel I might add and jeans that stopped looking cool in 2004. A different kind of bitch I suppose.

• Members

Thanks dog.

I forget who said "How do we know his brother died?" but I'll have to say that although this is a concept that garners flames abroad because it is inherently insulting, what kind of dude claims something like that, then ignores his board obligations, yet quietly logs in regularly?

I was going to say this earlier, but obviously I was the object of a little too much attention.

And to Echo for calling me a bitch...does that make you a hotheaded judgmental dick like me when I called Zwtyo a dumb bastard? Because I did nothing different from anyone except use an expletive, so I guess this makes you and I the same now? Except I'm a bitch of course. A bitch not weary a trendy 80's wannabe deep V from American Apparel I might add and jeans that stopped looking cool in 2004. A different kind of bitch I suppose.

*Slow nod*

• Members

haha naw. you are a bitch cuz you dont have an argument or a leg to stand on, so you make fun of my pedal company, the way i look, and the way i dress.

honestly, thats lame. like, really lame.

you are making the biggest stink out of anyone and you lost the least amount of cash. its funny, really.

do something about it. quit yer bitchin and make a paypal dispute. i already said i agree that you should get your money back, but you just come off as a whiney kid. in all honesty, how old are you?

and yeah, make fun of the way i dress. thats real mature/original. you really got me there. ouch. im crying, really.

oh, and when i called you a bitch, i wasnt mad, just stating a fact, bitch :thu:

• Members
haha naw. you are a bitch cuz you dont have an argument or a leg to stand on, so you make fun of my pedal company, the way i look, and the way i dress.

honestly, thats lame. like, really lame.

you are making the biggest stink out of anyone and you lost the least amount of cash. its funny, really.

do something about it. quit yer bitchin and make a paypal dispute. i already said i agree that you should get your money back, but you just come off as a whiney kid. in all honesty, how old are you?

and yeah, make fun of the way i dress. thats real mature/original. you really got me there. ouch. im crying, really.

oh, and when i called you a bitch, i wasnt mad, just stating a fact, bitch
:thu:

Hey, Echo, I love you babe. I do. But I think he does have a leg to stand on. Maybe a stump.

• Members

Hey, Echo, I love you babe. I do. But I think he does have a leg to stand on. Maybe a stump.

eh, he called me out in this thread and accused me of jumping all over him and getting other people to. thats false, and im calling him on it.

however, i know i should just let it go. but then there wouldnt be anything entertaining to read.

i have already said he should get his money back, i dont know what his {censored}ing problem is.

• Members

if you do a google search for Zach's name/town it will pull up the obituary FWIW.

i dealt with him a few months ago. Everything was smooth, but he was on the receiving end...

• Members

Thanks for all the support guys, I really appreciate everyone's opinion. Like I said before, I only want to do the right thing as I want to always want to be welcome here at HCFX. I PM'd Zach but haven't heard anything back as of yet. I haven't done anything regarding a paypal dispute before but I think I will look into it. Does anyone know if I will have an issue as its been a few months?

• Members

Thanks for all the support guys, I really appreciate everyone's opinion. Like I said before, I only want to do the right thing as I want to always want to be welcome here at HCFX. I PM'd Zach but haven't heard anything back as of yet. I haven't done anything regarding a paypal dispute before but I think I will look into it. Does anyone know if I will have an issue as its been a few months?

its the only recourse you got, so do it.

i think 60 days might be the cutoff, but just go to paypal's site and read the FAQ.

• Members

Didn't you get a little suspicious when your Skreddy was on his BOTB pictured dated 09/23?

That's
when you should have started asking questions.

I did actually but he said they both had one, sketchy yes but what could I say. Plus at that point the accident just happened so again, I was wanting to NOT be "that guy".

• Members

eh, he called me out in this thread and accused me of jumping all over him and getting other people to. thats false, and im calling him on it.

however, i know i should just let it go. but then there wouldnt be anything entertaining to read.

i have already said he should get his money back, i dont know what his {censored}ing problem is.

Sorry I misinterpreted, I didn't realise you meant within the argument.

Retracted.

Archived