Should we get another HCFX Pedal build going?

Bill Cosby

• Members

Should we start a poll to see which one gathers more interest?

No, we don't need to waste time with polls and {censored}. We did that sort of thing last time, and we still don't have anything to show for it. I say that we just support every idea until someone makes a prototype and then let the market decide. If it works well enough, is cheap, and has a cool look, people will buy it and be excited about it. If not, we can go back to the drawing board.

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

who cares what has more interest? If one has a ton of interest and the builder wants to build the other one, then I say, go with what the builder wants to do. Let's get this thing done already.

i'll do what ever, but im gonna go by what Naterel would like to do and we'll go from there.

• Members

Best way to do that is:

Schematics

Parts Lists

Layouts

Pedal artwork

Cheap Chinese labor contracts

Well, I think we're relying on Naterel's source for the first 3. I think that we should wait for a prototype before discussing artwork (though I do think that we ultimately should have a general graphic with customizable options, like the melxowtone).

If Naterel can get a prototype built, everything else should be manageable.

• Members

Well, I think we're relying on Naterel's source for the first 3. I think that we should wait for a prototype before discussing artwork (though I do think that we ultimately should have a general graphic with customizable options, like the melxowtone).

If Naterel can get a prototype built, everything else should be managaeable.

I'm up for customisable labels.

• Members

If Naterel can get a prototype built, everything else should be manageable.

wait im not working on this any more?

• Members

If Naterel can get a prototype built, everything else should be managaeable.

I'm up for customisable labels.

• Members

Lets call it a modification of the alleged klon circuit so we can stay PC and everything.
:cop:

haha alright.

ide say that we should keep the link to the schem in pm's only. That way no one will really know what we used, where we got it, etc. etc. etc.

Im also down for customizable labels.

Archived