Post your Relic Guitars

tubezipper

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
This is my '68 Strat that I bought in '81. It was actually in fairly good condition when I bought it. It celebrated it's 40th birthday this year, and just keeps getting better.

IMG_0237.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

Cheers..................................... wahwah

I would give my first born just to able to give this gorgeous, sexy, monster test drive

• Members

I would give my first born just to able to give this gorgeous, sexy, monster test drive

Like I say to anyone who wants to play it....Sure, go ahead, just be careful not to scratch it!

Without fail, people always say, "No man, I'll be really careful."

Like I could tell which scratch was theirs!

Cheers................................. wahwah

• Members

Like I say to anyone who wants to play it....Sure, go ahead, just be careful not to scratch it!

Without fail, people always say, "No man, I'll be really careful."

Like I could tell which scratch was theirs!

Cheers................................. wahwah

Trust me... you would need some form of collateral. Once you turn your back, I'll be out the door in a flash.

I WANT THAT GUITAR!!! It's my favorite/IMO perfect combo. Big headstock, rosewood board, maple neck with NO SKUNK STRIPE, white guard, aged pups and controls, naturally aged. :love: :love: :love: If you'll excuse me, I must go to the bathroom to clean myself up.

• Members

hell yeah it counts! that guitar was definatly worn out when i got it! oh yeah i'm the guy putting it back together......... it was just a neck and body when i got it:eek:. should be finished in a week or less!

Does this count?

DSC00290.jpg

DSC00289.jpg

It's almost done. I'm having a fellow forumite put it together for me.

Archived