OT: I want Mario Kart for Wii

BTBAM

• Members

I saw it everywhere it seemed for awhile...but I didn't have a wii then.

Now, I go into places and ask for it and they laugh at me. That is when I realized that this was a bigger issue.

Ebay for tonz of monies....DONT WANT.

• Members

I'm still happy with the first Mario Kart for Super NES. It never gets old, it's still a major favorite with most people I know. I'm a sucker for simple games but done good.....I dig those old NES games like River City Ransom and whatnot....

Dude. Super Mario Kart may be the best game ever made.

• Members

I love it. The day I got mine, I went ape{censored} on it and unlocked everything within like 48 hours. Its REALLY hard at first, the computer players will just pelt you with items.. but after a while it gets easy.

Its weird they're hard to find. Id sell you mine, but I love it too much.

Id sell the wheel though! I hate that thing, never use it.

• Members
I like the Nintendo 64 version. Played it alll the time. Playing it now, I realize that every single race, the computer you are playing against just takes the same path, at the same speed, no matter what. Thats what ruined it for me. Predetermined
:idk:

Mario Kart for SNES had that.....if you were a certain character, the computer had a predetermined foe that would always rank as number one, unless you came in number one. That's why i'd purposely save the red shell until the last lap and knock those {censored}ers out so that they'd HAVE to rank outside of the top four in which they got no points, bwahahahaaaa.

Most fun was trying to win with the shrunken kart for the whole game. 150 CC was damned near impossible though, you had to be flawless.

Archived