Weekly spam thread 1-5-09 READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING

Phil O'Keefe

• Members

IMG_0223.jpg

Blackbox Quicksilver Delay - Great sounding delay with expression pedal input and two foot-switchable delay times. $250

IMG_0212.jpg

ZVex Handpainted Ooh-Wah II - Immaculate w/ everything, and an undrilled, unofficial bottom plate. $250

IMG_0170.jpgIMG_0171.jpgIMG_0173.jpg

Guyatone ST-2 - Like new w/ box. $50

Zoom PD-01 - Few minor scuffs. $50

Danelectro Wasabi Forward-Reverse Delay - Really cool pedal with hi-cut feature. One light cover doesn't stay clicked in, it came this way out of the box. Includes everything. $85

IMG_0199.jpg

Danelectro U-1 - Beautiful shape, recently set up with .10's. Sounds surprisingly good. Year is 2000. Pictured case and strap included. $130

twin.jpg

70's Fender Silverface Twin - Recent service and new tubes ($400 bill), it now works like new and sounds amazing. Speakers are non-original. $700 + shipping for HC members

Prices are shipped and paypal'd CON. U.S. - international will be a bit more. PM me with any questions!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

FS/FT. MXR Dyna Comp perfect condition. Don't have an adapter, but I do have original box and all that good stuff. Will sell for $45, shipping included. US only. Will trade for Big Muff with tone wicker, Ibanez tubescreamer, Diamond Pedals Compresor, or Korg Pitchblack, or other overdrives. Will add cash if needed.

• Members

All prices include USPS priority shipping. LOWER 48/PAYPAL ONLY. All include boxes and are velcroed with PT velcro, except the Blackstar (still has feet).

l_cdceb749a87945e09ecf6fbc64ffd622.jpg

l_c8671c4ea87449159759ecdf746978a1.jpg

vbstyle.jpg

WTS

Keeley Vintage Reissue Rat - $150. Mods: Keeley 3 way switch, indicator light, Boss style 9v adapter jack, new bypass switch. Fully tricked out!

Subdecay Blackstar (none more black ver) - $130. NEW. Blem directly from Subdecay. Spinal Tap fans untie!

Catalinbread Teaser Stallion AE - $140. Like new. Cool pedal, just not my thing.

Keeley Fuzzhead - $125. Some wear on white lettering, but they all do that. Works great, all extra caps included.

Line 6 Verbzilla - $80. Like new, only on my board for a month.

Loopmaster 5 loop switcher w/ master bypass switch - $110. Great functionality. I still kinda miss that, but no room on a PT2 for it. No box included, didn't come with one.

Barge Concepts VB-jr - $80. Like new. Bypass switcher with 100% dry to 100% wet blend knob. Stock photo used. Currently has a bigger knob on it (just like the one on the Xotic blender). Will take it off an put original back on if you like, but it's easier to change the blend with your foot with the new knob on. No box, didn't come with one.

l_f3f995d1b8f64718ae147850dc93f89e.jpg

l_512f2e2d25494abd88cf932ec77f320d.jpg

l_a9ca532fd8c1419e934d0512745f08ab.jpg

l_dff337782c3f48d3a38a34c04be899de.jpg

Jag Baritone Custom. CIJ, recent (2007 approx) - $700 shipped UPS ground. The blem is on the back, the side nearest the input jack. Apart from that it's cherry, I gigged with it maybe twice. The only thing not stock is the straplocks. It's got .068 to .014 strings on it (tuned A to A), and I have a spare set to throw in. It comes with the Fender gigbag. Sustains for DAYS.

WTTF

Fender Jazzmaster or Jag (regular) . Japanese (I actually prefer Jap) or American, not interested in the newer "player" versions or whatever they are called. NO sunburst finishes, sorry. Interested in blue, red or black. Willing to throw in some cash too, depending on trade.

No pedal trades at this time.

• Members

Prices include shipping/paypal CONUS. Only thing on my GAS list right now is an Audible Disease JF2.

decsalecut.jpg

Subdecay Stupid Box v2 - $95.

Subdecay Money Shot Envelope Filter - $140. #3, vecro original box & instructions

5c22_1.jpg

Ampeg Scrambler clone w/ boost footswitch - $75

• Members

Looking for:

Electro Harmonix sliding switch, like the ones found on the DMM... mine broke.

Korg Pitchblack

EHX Pog/micro pog

FS/FT (pm me what you've got): EHX BIG MUFF $45, DR. Q $45, Line 6 FM4 $145

DSCN3241.jpg

DSCN1055.jpg

• Members

Celestion Greenbacks Pair

These suckers are PERFECT, absolutely perfect. 8 ohm

IMG_3892.jpg

IMG_3894.jpg

GFS EBMM Pickups

I have both a 4-string & 5-string version.

IMG_3917.jpg

IMG_3913.jpg

BROKEN EHX Electric Mistress Flanger

I bought this from a forumee whom had modded it with delay and oscillation knobs and I was wondering if I could remove the mods. I removed the pots and it now squeels and I have no idea what to do and I'm decideing the sell it to someone who knows what to do with it. It does come with all of the parts and knobs too.

IMG_3919.jpg

Celestion Greenbacks Pair - make an offer

GFS EBMM Pickups - $25 shipped each

BROKEN EHX Electric Mistress Flanger - $40 shipped

OFFER ME A TELE!!!

• Members

As always, info & pricing on DL4/MM4 mods/repairs, etc. is in my SIG.

Some stuff for sale:

Ross Compressor, $210:

ross_comp_b.JPG

Minty SD-1, $40:

sd1.JPG

Roland TR-505, $75:

tr-505.jpg

Telefunken ECC83 (sold to me as NOS, sounds fantastic), $70:

tele_ECC83.JPG

DOD FX52, $40: (can provide pix on request)

FT: Boss GT-8, PM me.

• Members
:wave: --->I only accept cash, money orders, or trades as methods of payment. Sorry, No Paypal.

Prices for all items are FIRM and include shipping and insurance for destinations in the continental US. A 10% discount will be applied if multiple items are purchased.

96cbo9.jpg

First Act/Behringer/Danelectro Bundle $60
-Includes First Act Chorus, First Act Delay, Behringer GDI21, Behringer HD400 2 Channel Hum Destroyer, and Danelectro Fab Distortion
-All items include original boxes
-Decent, low-budget direct recording setup, complete with ambient effects and noise reduction
-Package/lot deal only (items will not be sold separately)

eaoy69.jpg

Boss GL-100 Guitar Driver $75 *ON HOLD*
-Some cosmetic wear and does not include rack ears or original box/papers
-Should fit in most universal rack shelves or on top of an amplifier
-100% working condition
-Two footswitchable channels, a stereo effects loop, speaker simulation, monitor out, and two pairs of stereo outs (balanced/unbalanced)
-ANALOG equivalent of a Boss OD-20 Drive Zone, i.e., can easily emulate most Boss dirtboxes
-Price includes MIB Roland FS-1 footswitch (package deal only)

vied84.jpg

Yamaha UB-99 Magicstomp MKI (Upgraded to MKII Firmware)$70
-Purchased new
-Minor cosmetic wear
-Includes box, manual, adapter, and software
-"+" switch a bit dodgy
-intermittent noise issues that seem to have been corrected with factory reset

2cgjxit.jpg

MI Audio GI Fuzz $118
-Purchased new
-Very minor wear, includes box and manual
-Numerous exterior controls and an interior pre-gain trimpot
-Capable of generating many well-known fuzz tones

Ibanez SC10 Stereo Chorus $45
-Minor cosmetic wear
-Does not include box or manual
-Inverted and normal outputs
-Standard analog chorus tones

DOD FX55 Distortion $20
-Not a Supra distortion
-Minor Wear, intact battery cover
-Scratchy level pot, but works fine otherwise
-Ranges from fuzzy OD to full saturation
-Boomy bass and a fuzzy top
-Similar to the Line 6 POD 2.0's recto setting
-May have been modded

Wobo Double Looper with invert switch $85
-Minor cosmetic wear
-Two footswitchabe true bypass loops with a third switch that allows you to turn both off/on or switch between them
-DC power only for LEDs (by original design)

:wave: --->I only accept cash, money orders, or trades as methods of payment. Sorry, No Paypal.

Prices for all items are FIRM and include shipping and insurance for destinations in the continental US. A 10% discount will be applied if multiple items are purchased.

• Members

135.00 BYOC Vibrato

90.00 Digitech PDS 20/20 Delay/Looper

250.00 Digitech PDS 8000

110.00 DOD 690 Chorus (a little scratchy sounding)

HOLD Foxx Tone Machine Reissue (red)

135.00 Frantone Cream Puff

45.00 Homemade Ampeg Scrambler Clone

SOLD Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo

135.00 Ibanez DML20 Digital Modulation Delay

HOLD Maestro Stage Phaser

160.00 Maxon AF-9 Auto-Filter (reissue)

70.00 Monsterpiece Tone Bender (pink, red knobs)

70.00 MXR Distortion + (vintage, block logo)

110.00 ProCo Vintage Rat Reissue

P1030371.jpg

• Members
ALL PRICES SHIPPED/PAYPALLED IN CONUS

alright so another spam thread, I'm trying mightily to save up for a Yamaha S90ES Keyboard as well as some other keys stuff, so as much as i can afford to let go will go.

MXR Dynacomp, in great condition works perfect, has some old price sticker on it. $50.00
Picture442.jpg

Dunlop TS-1, this is a great sounding tremolo/panner, has a few scratches and is missing the battery cover, but it works perfect $75
Picture444.jpg

Hughes and Kettner Rotosphere- This thing is a BEAST!! it sounds unbelievable, I've really gone back and forth with selling this one hoping to use it with my keys for some organ sounds, but i've decided that putting the money towards a new board is worth it, tube still has a lot of life in it. Absolutely as close to Leslie in a box as you can get, and i have a few different friends with real Leslies both in studio and who use them live and this thing is a great alternative. Power supply is included as well. I'm not really sure what to sell this for since they are so rare on the used market, so i figure 70% of the new price+ a little bit to cover paypal/shipping..--$425
CopyofPicture443.jpg

BBE 882i Sonic Maximizer $140
Picture337.jpg

I also have a Rondo case/ CNB its the Heavy duty 29 1/2"x 15 3/4'', I honestly am not sure why i got it, i was tired of waiting for a PT2, but i have a pt2 on the way, so Brand new. I used it once to bring the pedals to my church so theres a little bit of dirt, has the velcro strip included. How about $65+ shipping ( aprrox 15-20 dollars)
Picture449.jpg
Picture452.jpg

Also a couple cables and things
Lets go..
6 pack of working flatend Hosa Cables--$6
(2) 3' cables( blue and black) and (1) 1' cables( red)--$6
Picture447.jpg

A few things i would like to trade for
Akai MPD 24 or 32
Kaoss pad 3

• Members

Looking to trade for a pedal or a Crate Powerblock, or maybe a Attenuator. For trade is a Victor II, in a nice, semi-transparent foresty green color. No damage, just took it apart to clean the gun a couple days ago, haven't used it since. Comes with the stock barrel, a Extreme Rage Gravity Hopper, and two large Co2 tanks.

• Members

Zendrive 2 - $265 shipped/paypal'd ConUS

9/10 condition. A couple of EXTREMELY small scuffs on the front, but you can't see them unless your face is just a few inches from the pedal. Great pedal, but I need to sell some stuff to get a laptop for college. No original box/manuals. Velcro on the bototm.

Moog MuRF - $295 shipped/paypal'd ConUS

10/10 condition. Looks brand new, right out of the box. I've only used it at my house. Comes with original box, manual, and power supply. Velcro on the bottom.

Boss PS-5 - $90 shipped/paypal'd ConUS

8/10 condition. Some small scuffs/dings (pretty much all on the side of the pedal), but all of the labels are readable and it works perfectly. Modded with a bright, aqua LED. Comes with original box and manual. Velcro on the bottom.

PM me for pics!

I will consider trades (+/- cash on either end depending on the items involved) for the following:

Maxon PH-350 Phaser

Subdecay Prometheus

Diamond Compressor

Nova Delay

Dr. Scientist Cosmichorus

Analogman Chorus (preferably w/ deep switch)

Archived