Loobs

• Members

Hope it doesn't cost me to much when i make my triumphant return to Europe.

Oh and another thing...

i like the tunes you have up on your myspace. Post your rig.:thu:

• Members

Hope it doesn't cost me to much when i make my triumphant return to Europe.

Oh and another thing...

i like the tunes you have up on your myspace. Post your rig.
:thu:

Thanks man.

All that was recorded with either a G&L ASAT, SG Special into a Timmy, Subdecay Flying Tomato Fuzz, Digitech Hardwire DL-8 Delay, Line 6 Echo Park. Amps were my Cornford Harlequin 6w combo and a 70s Twin...I think.

• Members

plus, it's nto really a full 10 years, coz some countries want you to have an extra 6/12 months extra on your passport even if you are only going for for a short holiday.

thanks for reminding me though. mine expires in August.. let's see what those Frenchies need.. :p

Edit. Safe. sounds like EU=OK as long as its valid for your return date.

• Members

I gotta get me one of these next month in time for Coachella... can't fly in the States without one now!
:mad:

will you be seeing pavement?

rumour is they're going to be playing glastonbury over here in the uk. they'll surely be headlining one of the smaller stages so they'll be on at the same time as either blur, springsteen or neil young :(

i want to see them all :mad:

• Members

it's because of their new anti-darkie interviews...

i missed out on a stag do in berlin because they wouldn't give me a next day application, very rubbish. paid for flights and everything.

• Members

will you be seeing pavement?

rumour is they're going to be playing glastonbury over here in the uk. they'll surely be headlining one of the smaller stages so they'll be on at the same time as either blur, springsteen or neil young
:(
i want to see them all
:mad:

Actually, Im not sure on who's playing. I haven't even checked the line up yet. Nor do I think it's been announced..

But there's been rumors of Blur playing, as well as a No Doubt reunion.

• Members

plus, it's nto really a full 10 years, coz some countries want you to have an extra 6/12 months extra on your passport even if you are only going for for a short holiday.

This is a good point, I needed 6 months extra to get into the States. Only just made it!

Archived