• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
:cop:
homeland security has an eye on you now

I knew it was a horrible idea to say that. :facepalm:

Life goes on though.

Edit: I told my girl how I felt over the summer, and aside from her freaking out for a short while, and everyone else being like, "How couldn't you tell?" we're still pretty cool after that, but it's not the same as it once was.

• Members

Jesus man, ever like a girl a lot, but she's in a happy committed relationship. But than sometimes you have conversations with said girl, and it feels like you connect on some cosmic level? Than you realize nothing can happen between you two because of her amazing boyfriend? {censored}ing story of my life.

Share you stories

/rant.

the story of my life is similar, except i always end up making the chick cheat on the dude, drama starts, and {censored} goes downhill. for serious.

• Members

Has happened to me. They are only nice to you because they have a boyfriend to bitch at... Consider yourself lucky. And quit staring at her ass.

this

some women are such whores that they're always trying to prove to themselves how great/sexy/interesting they are. so they run that same old tired game on unsuspecting vulnerable guys and fool them into thinking they have a 'connection'. but satisfying their own ego and insecurity is all they are doing.

not only you but also her man should get out now

if she does it to him

she'll do it to you

• Members

this

some women are such whores that they're always trying to prove to themselves how great/sexy/interesting they are. so they run that same old tired game on unsuspecting vulnerable guys and fool them into thinking they have a 'connection'. but satisfying their own ego and insecurity is all they are doing.

not only you but also her man should get out now

This girl isnt like that at all...

• Members

Jesus man, ever like a girl a lot, but she's in a happy committed relationship. But than sometimes you have conversations with said girl, and it feels like you connect on some cosmic level? Than you realize nothing can happen between you two because of her amazing boyfriend? {censored}ing story of my life.

Share you stories

/rant.

It's hell, man. I've felt this way about a girl for four years or so; we just get each other. However, she doesn't feel the same way as I feel about her (we've discussed this). She'd rather be with her not-as-awesome-as-me boyfriend, and even some other kid that she considered ending her relationship with current boyfriend for.

I consider her my best friend, though, and having a female perspective on some of my most personal issues is a great asset, though. I'm getting over her now, or at least as much as I can. Moving on is where it's at.

• Members

Girls aren't worth the effort, buy another guitar.

Hell yeah, this guy knows whats up.

Just think about it, if your having a bad day, you can just throw your guitar at your amp and create a massive wall of amazing feedback. And the next day, your guitar won't send you a text message about how upset she is that you mistreated her and how she wasted so much time with you........

By the way, I still think a massive wall of feedback sounds better than 2 girls talking to each other at a million miles per hour

• Members

Nope...

Other way around. She likes a real freak... I mean, I'm not just saying that either. He really is one of the weirdest people I've ever met, and not in a good way. But he gets tons of girls. Go figure?

Might as well share this story on here too.

I had a sort of circle of friends in High School. Best friend, a couple girls, etc. Went out with one of the girls for a bit. While I was going out with her, she cheated on me with someone in Hawaii, came back, broke up with me, and started going out with my best friend, who, was no longer my best friend. :idk:

Archived