Thats it..I'm almost done with you all..THIS IS ALL YOU NEED!

C Fuzz

• Members

You want an overdrive? get an SD-1 or maybe a TubeScreamer

You want a wah? get a Crybaby or maybe a Vox

You want a fuzz? get a Big Muff or maybe a FuzzFace

You want a phase shifter? get a SmallStone or maybe a Phase90

THAT'S IT!!! You all are nit picking and it is sickening, shut up and play yer guitar. I'm serious... step back for a minute and think about it, comparing a hundred different overdrives and talking about 20 different EH Muffs and then all these boutque versions, shut the {censored} up, who cares, uughghh. Tru bypass, good buffers/bad buffers, you all are {censored}ed in the head.

:wave::p:lol:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

THAT'S IT!!! You all are nit picking and it is sickening, shut up and play yer guitar. I'm serious... step back for a minute and think about it, comparing a hundred different overdrives and talking about 20 different EH Muffs and then all these boutque versions, shut the {censored} up, who cares, uughghh. Tru bypass, good buffers/bad buffers, you all are {censored}ed in the head.

:wave::p
:lol:

I agree with most points...

But, I use a Morley wah beacause I got tired of changing worn-out pots.:thu:

• Members
You want an overdrive? get a klon.

You want a wah? get a Wah probe.

You want a fuzz? get a Mayo

You want a phase shifter? get an infinitphase.

fix'd

• Members

This would be a very boring forum if we all followed your example.

While your at it, why don't you suggest everyone play the same guitar thru the same amp. That way, everyone would sound exactly the same and there would be nothing left to discuss. Then the forum would cease to exist and we could all get on with our lives.

Archived