sorry to nerd out - anyone know if they are releasing final fantasy 5, 6, or 7 for DS

hangwire

• Members

they may do 5 or 6 for the japanese market (& fans may do their own translations for it if not released outside japan),

but i think they were originally intending to do a full remake of FF7 for the PS3.

Man, i haven't played any games in ages..

& i used to really give a {censored} about games when i was a teenager,

i wonder what happened? maybe games just suck now.

ohwell, i guess that means i'm likely to just play more guitar.

• Members

they may do 5 or 6 for the japanese market (& fans may do their own translations for it if not released outside japan),

but i think they were originally intending to do a full remake of FF7 for the PS3.

Man, i haven't played any games in ages..

& i used to really give a {censored} about games when i was a teenager,

i wonder what happened? maybe games just suck now.

ohwell, i guess that means i'm likely to just play more guitar.

I heard something as well for a FF7 remake, but I think it only went as far as the intro scene just to show off PS3 graphics, I don't think they ever had any intention of completely remaking the game, although if they did. I'd buy a PS3 in a heartbeat.

• Members

I'm sure we'll see more remakes...aside from dragon quest its one of the few ways SE stays afloat in between new FF titles.

They'll be running out of remakes soon...I don't think I'd ever want to play 10 or 12 again
:facepalm:

A single player version of 11 would be totally rad though.

I agree, no 10 and 12.

Single player 11 would be pretty dumb, imo. I like the interactive part of the game most. The first part would be ok, but the rest of the game is all group play which makes it.

/nerd.

• Members

i'm not lame enough that i'm gonna take a pic of my tv and my stat screen haha. especially cause my ps1 isn't set up at all right now cause i just moved over to n64 for a bit. i had a bad ass pic of when i killed sephiroth. every character only had 1 hp because he used that one attack right before i offed his bitch ass

• Members

i'm not lame enough that i'm gonna take a pic of my tv and my stat screen haha. especially cause my ps1 isn't set up at all right now cause i just moved over to n64 for a bit. i had a bad ass pic of when i killed sephiroth. every character only had 1 hp because he used that one attack right before i offed his bitch ass

ahhah. Good stuff.

I've been rocking the 64 for the past few months. I'm sorry, but I don't have $500 to spend on a new system and $60 for a game. Give me Mario Kart and Zelda and I'll be good for a long time.

Are you the guy I attempted to send the .rom of Ocarina of Time to? :lol:

• Members

ahhah. Good stuff.

I've been rocking the 64 for the past few months. I'm sorry, but I don't have $500 to spend on a new system and $60 for a game. Give me Mario Kart and Zelda and I'll be good for a long time.

Are you the guy I attempted to send the .rom of Ocarina of Time to?
:lol:

oh yeah! i remember that! i'm still just playing it in italian. haven't encountered anything i couldn't figure out yet. i really just play it when the lecture in class is going nowheres, so i'm not really that far

• Members

Get the GBA releases of V and VI

Not a good idea to put 7 on DS

I'd rather not get gba versions if DS versions are only a year away, though, so if I knew it was a no on remakes, then I would go that route

I can wait, too, as I still have to beat contra 4 and finish the new super mario game with figuring out how to get a mini mushroom to acres those 2 secret worlds

• Members

FF7 will not come out for the DS.

5 and 6 however are planned. Expect similar to the 4 treatment.

Also, DQ9 will be a DS exclusive, and if you didn't know already 4 and 5 have been remade for the DS.

Dragon quest is dragon warrior, right?

Recommend me one of those for DS that is more similar to final fantasy 1, 3, or 4

• Members

I recently dug up my FF7 and my N64... I'm at the part where you are in the desert prison place, and have to race chocobo. I also have the Final Fantasy 7 for the computer somewhere!

if you find the pc version, send me a pm. i've been wanting to get a copy but the prices have gone up a lot and i don't wanna spend 40 bucks on a game i already have.

Archived