NAD!!!!!! TWIN REVERB HEAD. pics and video

timeforheroes

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
oh wow! great idea!!!!

we just need to come up with a cast....

robo should be the detective. a really. cocky. detective..

LOL

yeah I can be the grouchy hungover detective who doesn't actually solve any crimes but burps in the suspects face and makes them confess.

sorry about your new amp bro, it sounds great FWIW :facepalm:

nice clip

and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make yadda yadda yadda

oh, BTW, the reverb hum is likely caused by the tanks close proximity to the transformers. This is the reason the showman reverb heads are so huge, to give the tank some breathing room.

• Members

It's funny because I was driving home the other day and was thinking about my amp. I bought it in 97. I used it for a couple of gigs until I chopped it in half to use as a head with my Marshall 4x12 cab. Over the years I it was kept together with corner joiners and long screws. I mangled a perfectly good combo amp. But it was mine so I figured {censored} it! Around 03 It finally started taking a crap on me. I used to go to this guy I think his name was Gregg but he owned a shop called Red Duck and he was the typical weird/genius tech. His shop smelled like cat piss but he had a bunch of BF/SF Fenders laying around. He tuned everything up and BF'd the circuit. He also knew people at TopHat amps and had them make me a new housing for it. Practices, gigs, recordings were donw with amp. I was thinking It's so special and I cant belive I might have it back now.:cry::cry::cry:

• Members
It's funny because I was driving home the other day and was thinking about my amp. I bought it in 97. I used it for a couple of gigs until I chopped it in half to use as a head with my Marshall 4x12 cab. Over the years I it was kept together with corner joiners and long screws. I mangled a perfectly good combo amp. But it was mine so I figured {censored} it! Around 03 It finally started taking a crap on me. I used to go to this guy I think his name was Gregg but he owned a shop called Red Duck and he was the typical weird/genius tech. His shop smelled like cat piss but he had a bunch of BF/SF Fenders laying around. He tuned everything up and BF'd the circuit. He also knew people at TopHat amps and had them make me a new housing for it. Practices, gigs, recordings were donw with amp. I was thinking It's so special and I cant belive I might have it back now.
:cry:

glad everything worked out man!

funny story, i usually go to a similar tech here in florida. his workspace smells like mold and piss, but the dude is a genius! he has this weird speech inpediment where he gets ahead of himself when he's talking, and he also says curse words where they normally don't belong....

tourettes?

• Members

so, uh, this 'cousin', he got a number? Maybe a few of us should go down and 'talk' to 'em.

wow... no offense meant to anyone here, but aren't we a bunch of nerds? who among us could get together to "talk" to anyone, much less someone crazy and ballsy enough to steal a bunch of {censored}?

Archived