NAD!!!!!! TWIN REVERB HEAD. pics and video

timeforheroes

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OH {censored}. That looks exactly like the one in the "gear stolen in modesto" sticky at the top of the forum page. Right down to the messed up "twin reverb" logo and the missing silver part on the second knob from the left, and the chip out of the master volume....

It's got to be the same one.

Great detective work Celluloid! For this you are now my hero of the week, but you have to share with timeforheroes because I feel bad that his NAD was ruined!

• Members

OH {censored}. That looks exactly like the one in the "gear stolen in modesto" sticky at the top of the forum page. Right down to the messed up "twin reverb" logo and the missing silver part on the second knob from the left, and the chip out of the master volume....

It's got to be the same one.

Great detective work Celluloid! For this you are now my hero of the week, but you have to share with timeforheroes because I feel bad that his NAD was ruined!

• Members

Well, the current owner can back track to who he bought it from, and wherever the buck stops, that's who's taking the hit. Presumably, whoever says he can't remember or contact the guy he bought it from was probably wise to the fact that it was stolen.

BTW, under common law, a thief cannot transfer title to stolen property. If it comes to it, the OP who bought the amp will lose his investment. He has to give the amp to the true owner, and then try getting his money back down the chain of possession.

I really hope the OP can track down some history on how this has changed hands and get his money back. The fortunate thing, is he only needs to go back to the guy he bought it from, and then it keeps going back.

Archived