NAD!!!!!! TWIN REVERB HEAD. pics and video

timeforheroes

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm certainly glad to hear this is gonna work out for everybody, but I hope you'll still look into how this "kid" had an expensive piece of gear fall into his lap. Not saying he had anything to do with it, but he got it from somewhere, and someone down the line has to know something. That someone really needs to go to jail.

• Members

about this kid acquiring the amp....

1. after i showed him this thread... he joined HC.com... so watch it. hes a cool kid. HE DID NOT STEAL THE AMP... if you guys would read my psots earlier... you would know that.

2. i havent told ALL of the details about EVERYTHING.... simply because i dont know if it is proper or not. the kid who sold me the amp can jump on here and explain it if he wants to.

• Members

Well damn, this story finished up before it ever really got started.. Which I suppose is a good thing, but not for the sake of entertainment. If Timeforheroes would have got {censored}ed out of this deal, I more than likely would have helped chip in for a new amp.

aww..that is very kind of you.

im glad it got resolved quickly. cause... i have no time for BS ya know?

anyways... i guess it jsut wasnt meant to be. i do feel for the little kid. i mean.. he needs a christmas present now!!!!!!!!

Archived