recommend me a delay that has 100% wet reverse and a looper

hangwire

• Members

I am thinking I might like to sell my danelectro wasabi forward-reverse-delay for another pedal that has a looper in it as well.

*I need 100% wet reverse, no 50/50 with dry signal mixed in... WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW THE LENGTH OF THE REVERSE DELAY TIME!

*Needs to work on my 7 pedal chain Godlyke powerall

*The looper would be nice to have the ability to reverse teh phrase, but not necessary... also include legnth of the looper time

if you recommend, please also post price and pros/cons of the pedal.

I was thinking the Line 6 DL-4 as a used one is about the price I rather not go over...

• Members

I loved the DL-4 for looping and reverse stuff when I had one, but it won't work on your Godlyke unless there is an adapter to make it work that I don't know of. Either way, the DL-4 for looping is awesome, and I loved the Play Once button. very nice for triggering samples, or stuttering the loop.

• Members

I loved the DL-4 for looping and reverse stuff when I had one, but it won't work on your Godlyke unless there is an adapter to make it work that I don't know of. Either way, the DL-4 for looping is awesome, and I loved the Play Once button. very nice for triggering samples, or stuttering the loop.

there is an adapter tip

how long is the looper length between the smmh and dl4?

• Members

I am thinking I might like to sell my danelectro wasabi forward-reverse-delay for another pedal that has a looper in it as well.

*I need 100% wet reverse, no 50/50 with dry signal mixed in... WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW THE LENGTH OF THE REVERSE DELAY TIME!

*Needs to work on my 7 pedal chain Godlyke powerall

*The looper would be nice to have the ability to reverse teh phrase, but not necessary... also include legnth of the looper time

if you recommend, please also post price and pros/cons of the pedal.

I was thinking the Line 6 DL-4 as a used one is about the price I rather not go over...

DD-20

100% wet, 23 seconds delay time

works fine with my one spot which is basically the same as a godlyke

23 second looper but you can't reverse it

not sure on the used price but I think I've seen them as low as $160. maybe a little higher.

pros: several delay types, ability to save and switch between presets, a ton of delay time, tap tempo built in or you can add a separate one, SOS.

cons: most of the delay sounds are OK. just OK.

• Members

no one posted price, pros/cons, or reverse delay time legnth or looper time length

New $270 I think, used I think I've seen them for around $200 here.

Sweet reverse that cuts through the mix better than most delays. Really insane sounds.

Loop time is only 30 seconds, and you have to hold down the tap tempo button while you record and let go to stop the recording.

Reverse delay time is 3 seconds.

Looper is 30 seconds.

• Members

:facepalm: Sorry I was going by Canadian prices.

Some people complain about spending too much time fiddling with the knobs and not actually using to make music. But if you spend enough time with it you'll definitely find ways to make music with it/maniupulate it to your pleasure.

• Members

Too bad the reverse on that Dano is worlds better than the DL-4. I was in pretty much the same situation (after owning both a DL-4 and the Wasabi), and went for a Nova and RC-2. Great combo IMO but I may ditch the RV-2 for a 2880 or Rang III eventually.

If you're willing to go the route of two separate pedals, I'd say try out the Hardwire, Boss DD's, and an Echo Park and see which reverse you dig.

Maybe save up a bit and check out a superdelay? Freaking amazing pedal, although some claim there are issues.

Archived