recommend me a delay that has 100% wet reverse and a looper

hangwire

• Members

Dear hangwire,

Just because something will power off the daisy chain doesn't mean it should. More pedals get destroyed with these cheap daisy chains than you would believe. Tone suffers if you have enough of these things in line as well.

Just a thought, I only recently did the voodoolab pedalpower2 and what a difference!

• Members

tone change via a multiasapter sounds like a strectch unless there are 19+ pedals sucking way over milliamp load...

Smmh sounds like a decent option, but I need to test it at a local shop first, but I'll have no time until next Tuesday or so....

Plus, any other oddball pedals that I am missing? The biggest thing is makinging reverse loops...

• Members

how's the bypass/volume drop/sturdy quality?

Bypass is awesome, volume drop in my effects loop because it will only run at instrument level, if you're running it out front or in a loop with switchable levels, you're golden. Sturdy as hell too.

• Members

tone change via a multiasapter sounds like a strectch unless there are 19+ pedals sucking way over milliamp load...

Smmh sounds like a decent option, but I need to test it at a local shop first, but I'll have no time until next Tuesday or so....

Plus, any other oddball pedals that I am missing? The biggest thing is makinging reverse loops...

hey mate....I use my haz for reverse loops all the time, the best thing for me anyway is you can tap the loop to fit perfectly without changing the pitch. I think it's one of the things it's really good for. it's 30 seconds loop time, but you can stretch that to a much longer time if you tap it slower.

BUT in my experience it doesn't liked to be daisy chained, you can get this horrible high pitch whine coming through sometimes (depending on what it's chained with)

• Members

...ps. if there's anything you want me to record just let me know. I don't have much time this week but I should be able to get something done if there was something you really wanted to hear.

• Members

BUT in my experience it doesn't liked to be daisy chained, you can get this horrible high pitch whine coming through sometimes
(depending on what it's chained with)

Definitely depends on what it's attached to, I never got any noise from it being chained with rc-2, MI BBD, analog delay, and a compressor.

• Members

I don't suppose you would be willing to let me test it with my rig if I pay shipping both ways (1 way if there is no pitch whine
:)
)

hahahah, if you lived over here I'd be happy to.....I just sent you some knobs don't push your luck!!!

edit, lol...I see you weren't talking to me!!

Archived