OT: My Dog

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ellie lou is one of the prettiest aussies i have ever seen.

both my parents and my brother have aussies.

you gotta see my dad's aussie, jasper. he's BIG for an aussie.

you already saw "splash", he's quite a bit smaller than jasper.

hahaha....maybe me and you and my brother should drive up to my parents house one weekend for sunday dinner, and have all three of them on a "play date"!

• Members

also found these... this is my ex gf's Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppy i basically raised together with her... I miss this dog so much! Stupid ex really f'ed up her training though after we broke up... last time i saw her she was pretty psycho. the ex was pretty psycho too tho, hence the ex status :facepalm:

but damn this dog was almost too cute to be real

l_b55faf32b8799e7877e4c7791b08b7d5.jpg

l_19d4cd9248392107c47de2428cf2d9c1.jpg

and no she's not stoned but it sure looks that way-

l_2050f8ec2d5eda574ffd76e306fbf13b.jpg

:lol:

• Members

ellie lou is one of the prettiest aussies i have ever seen.

both my parents and my brother have aussies.

you gotta see my dad's aussie, jasper. he's BIG for an aussie.

you already saw "splash", he's quite a bit smaller than jasper.

hahaha....maybe me and you and my brother should drive up to my parents house one weekend for sunday dinner, and have all three of them on a "play date"!

i'm game! and you need to bring yo ass over this way anyhow so we can freakin jam already :poke::poke::poke:

• Members
bella_board.jpg

Another quality pic from the archives...

Is that a shiba inu? I want one of those....
I like aussies, though my friends isn't the brightest of dogs. Its fun to play around with though.
I have some kind of weird maltese thats twice as big as they normally are. Very sweet dog. Too bad she's she a chicken and barks at everyone, though I did get to her like a few of my friends.

• Members
i'm game! and you need to bring yo ass over this way anyhow so we can freakin jam already :poke::poke::poke:

hell yeah! and at least we can let ellie lou play with splash.....we can set up our gear at my brother's gym after hours, set up some of those funky lights you bought, and get TRIPPY :thu:

• Members

Is that a shiba inu? I want one of those....

It is a Shiba Inu. She's a very different dog. SUPER smart. Very independent. Pretty much everything they say in the books is true. Not the easiest breed but very rewarding.

{censored} Scarlet Theory, If Newarks dog is not well trained then you'd think my dog is wild. Admittedly, I haven't been the strictest trainer but she's got a strong will. I'd be surprised if you haven't had a LOT of experience with Shiba's. They scream for training.

• Members

also found these... this is my ex gf's Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppy i basically raised together with her... I miss this dog so much! Stupid ex really f'ed up her training though after we broke up... last time i saw her she was pretty psycho. the ex was pretty psycho too tho, hence the ex status
:facepalm:

but damn this dog was almost too cute to be real

l_b55faf32b8799e7877e4c7791b08b7d5.jpg

l_19d4cd9248392107c47de2428cf2d9c1.jpg

and no she's not stoned but it sure looks that way-

l_2050f8ec2d5eda574ffd76e306fbf13b.jpg

:lol:

That dog is ULTRA cute. :thu:

Archived