Mastotron: Big Bottom

AuttumAttic

• Members

Got the New Zvex Mastotron the other day. {censored}ing. Low. Subs. Sustain. It sounds as good with Bass as with a Guitar, it does better with stronger pickups (the Les Paul's ruled). I've used a variety of guitars: '83 Les Paul Custom, 72' Reissue Tele Deluxe, Duo-Sonic, '08 Les Paul Studio (Burstbuckers), Taylor Classic solidbody (mini-humbuckers), PRS 10T, '94 Epiphone Sheraton, and Fender Jazz Bass. Vox AC15, Vistalux "Super" clone, Ampeg V4, and an old Kustom solid state. My favorite settings thus far are the 2 and 3 on the Sub toggle. The Pulse-Width at 7 o'clock and the Push/Pull at around 5. Fuzz knob bettween 3-5 (mostly dimed). It's very f@#king loud and full of doom. It does to my ears get into some mammoth-esque sounds as I remember, from when I had one. The price is nice, unless your a hater...then free would'nt be cheap enough. This Fuzz is the Sub master. That is all. :wave:Mastatron003.jpg' alt='>'>

• Members

The mastobators of the "Schemos for Nothing - and Chips for Free" forum

already decided that since they can`t have a look inside the pedal,

they`re at least gonna pick on the outside prints

and have decided: there are no "SUBS"... ( :facepalm: ), that word doesn`t exist!

So to give`em more food for thought, I decided that my latest work of distortion-design-art ( an octave-folder, )

will offer: "UPS"... :p: :):thu:

• Members

The mastobators of the "Schemos for Nothing - and Chips for Free" forum

already decided that since they can`t have a look inside the pedal,

they`re at least gonna pick on the outside prints

and have decided:
there are no
"SUBS"...
(
:facepalm:
), that word doesn`t exist!

So to give`em more food for thought, I decided that my latest work of distortion-design-art ( an octave-folder, )

will offer:
"UPS"...
:p
:
:):thu:

Maybe its just the hangover, but I have no idea what you're trying to say here. :confused:

Archived