PJ harvey and her band look stupid on leno right now.

b_nehpets

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought the matching guitarists were kinda cool... I mean, matching guitars is one thing, but matching guitarists? Yeah!! :thu:

I've seen PJ live three times now, and every time she has {censored}ing kicked all kinds of ass. I think she's great.

Last time I saw her, she kept yelling (off-mic, of course, she has some class) to the sound guy to turn up her amp in her monitor... Finally she just walked over to her amps (which were a Marshall and an Orange, half-stacks both) and dimed them 100%... We're talking she just ran her arm straight across the knobs from one side to the other. It was pretty damned rawk :cool:

• Members

Ok.. they sounded great to me. However, PJ dancing around like that was really annoying. She looked like she was singing into a karaoke machine at a party after one too many Heinekens. I don't know what it is, but it always looks stupid when singers take a microphone off of a mic stand.. it just looks better when they're interacting with a mic on a stand instead of holding it in their hands.

Archived