Church boy roll call: wadya play today?

ninjaaron

• Members

Your Grace is Enough

Days of Elijah

Ain't No Rock

There is None Like You

You Deserve the Glory

Holy Holy Holy Lord (this feels like some kind of 70's prog song or something. weird)

Your Name

Also, left my board at home today. The rig was Tele->Monsterpiece NPN-> just before breakup amp.

So yeah, played at church without OD or Delay, and used a fuzz face for dirt :eek:

God will smite me for this.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

America is a strange country.

You have no idea how many of the wierd songs come from your fine country. UK Vinyard and Hillsong London, and Delirious put out tons of them. Matt Redman is also there, but his songs are usually less weird.

• Members

You have no idea how many of the wierd songs come from your fine country. UK Vinyard and Hillsong London, and Delirious put out tons of them. Matt Redman is also there, but his songs are usually less weird.

lol, it's nothing to do with the songs...it's the title of the thread.

Church boy roll call: wadya play today?

It just sounds totally bizzare to us.

church boys............

Altar_Boys_1968.jpg

• Members

I played:

The Time has Come

Here is our King

Lost! (Switchfoot)

Hosanna

One Way

:wave:

Here is our King is awesome. I wish we played more DCB, but we only do Oh Praise Him.

Which hosanna, by the way? Hillsong or Paul Baloche?

• Members

Lord, Help Protect The Choir From The Clergy

Moses Looked Better With Horns

Oceans Part Every Friggin Day, Nothing To See Here

Thank The Lord That Jesus Is A Handsome White Guy, Cuz It'd Be A Much Tougher Sell If He Looked Like Gary Coleman

• Members

yeah, that's hillsong. We always did that one at school. The bridge is rockin'. one of my favorite songs to play for sure.

'tis.

Does your church influence exact copies of the song, or more improvisation? My church doesn't care, so if there are 2 guitars, I usually solo and mess around in the upper frequencies the whole time just too fill out the spectrum a little more than 2 electric guitarists (and an acoustic) playing the same thing.

Archived