Memory Boy visible in this video!

tubezipper

• Members

Too bad it will only be released in Katamandu and not sold in the US until all the XO Deluxe Memory Man's sell out in Europe and then get released in the US after all the sheet-metal Deluxe Memory Man's sell out and then the XO Deluxe Memory Man's get released and then they sell out.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But if nobody was interested in the Screaming Bird or the Mole then why would they be put into production?

Sounds like the bird and mole were just versions of a current board with slightly different components.

Pretty sure the memory boy was planted there, be interested mainly to see how much it is.

• Members

and the implication that EH has made is that others have tried to copy the DMM, but this is the real deal. If it is the real deal, I'd think it would have modulation.

but this is a MB (Memory Boy)...

[not a "DeLuxeMemoryMan"] ???

• Members

It's only popular because it's a cheap analog delay and people will get their panties wet over anything analog. With today's technology I really couldn't care less if my delay is analog or digital. I'd actually prefer digital for versatility.

• Members

It's only popular because it's a cheap analog delay and people will get their panties wet over anything analog. With today's technology I really couldn't care less if my delay is analog or digital. I'd actually prefer digital for versatility.

But analog delay is like the echoing farts of the lord raining down on us from the skies above. It's the best sound in the world... as long as he doesn't let any nuggets slip through.

Archived