When you first get a pedal, what do you do?

matterday

• Members

I remove all screws from the bottom cover, starting clockwise, then replace all of them, in a counterclockwise fashion, but then remove the last screw that went in. I then place three large rubber bands around the pedal, and when I say large, I mean that they have to be able to make at least four full wraps. The level knob is removed and replaced with a chicken head knob, preferably from a vintage Fender Champ style amp(they just seem to have a better taper to them) I prefer to use those batteries from the dollar store, you know the ones with the name Hakarushiki or some {censored} like that. They only last about 40 minutes, but they seem to break up nicely. I hate to even say this, because it sounds so crazy, but I have followed the advice of the guy on Youtube(you know the guy that uses the Nintendo and the disney toon game) and I use the right angle connectors as it really does seem to stop the bad frequencies from traveling down the cable, and traps them at the corner. The gold thing, I dont know, seems like a bunch of bull to me.

Archived