Jon & Kate Plus 8?

Mattyc146

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gotta say, my favorite TLC shows are the ones about people living in obsecure countries with huge fungai on their faces. It's really sad, and I can't help but watch.

Also, the documentaries on the 900 pound people is amusing.

• Members

I don't think it was actually a divorce. i think it was a "legal separation"

also, i blame TLC. they should have stopped when they saw problems. you know they saw them. and you know one of the camera man started a pool for as to how long the marriage would last from that point on. he's probably freakin' rich right now

• Members

also, i blame TLC. they should have stopped when they saw problems. you know they saw them. and you know one of the camera man started a pool for as to how long the marriage would last from that point on. he's probably freakin' rich right now

No, they filed for divorce yesterday.

• Members

seriously, no need to blame tlc.... this is good drama and a money maker... we're talking about it on an effects forum... they did a very good job. neither of them want to stop the show over the divorce... they're gluttons and whores.

those poor (rich) children.

• Members

Didn't read the whole thread because I hate the show and I hate the idea of the show and I hate what they do to the kids for the show, but I live a few miles from where they live, and it takes every ounce of willpower I have not to take a {censored} in their bushes while they are filming.

You're lucky that you didn't--because if the {censored} didn't make a clean separation from your ass, you'd have news crews all over you.

• Members

Didn't read the whole thread because I hate the show and I hate the idea of the show and I hate what they do to the kids for the show, but I live a few miles from where they live, and it takes every ounce of willpower I have not to take a {censored} in their bushes while they are filming.

do it, theyre nobodies now

• Members

Gotta say, my favorite TLC shows are the ones about people living in obsecure countries with huge fungai on their faces. It's really sad, and I can't help but watch.

Also, the documentaries on the 900 pound people is amusing.

I always maintain TLC stands for Terrible Life Choices.

• Members

I think the asian genes are fairly dominant. It's rare to see someone that looks half asian.

I said this when the show started, its going to {censored} up those kids lives forever. If all of them don't end up in therapy at some point it will be a miracle.

what is causing them to need therapy? looking asain?

Archived