Jon & Kate Plus 8?

Mattyc146

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Guess I shoulda assumed that.

Too bad, I feel for the kids.

I haven't been following all the news that much, but I really don't think they would have a normal upbringing either way. There always gonna be known as the 8 kids from the TV show. it also 'looked' like from the episode that the divorce was just a legal thing and that they would still parent them

• Members

I've always wondered, why do the kids look straight up asian?

I think the asian genes are fairly dominant. It's rare to see someone that looks half asian.

I said this when the show started, its going to {censored} up those kids lives forever. If all of them don't end up in therapy at some point it will be a miracle.

• Members

I haven't been following all the news that much, but I really don't think they would have a normal upbringing either way. There always gonna be known as the 8 kids from the TV show. it also 'looked' like from the episode that the divorce was just a legal thing and that they would still parent them

So just in case it couldn't get weirder for the poor kids...

I hate this family invading reality show thing, I just don't see it being good for anyone. Maybe I'm just to traditional.

• Members

I'm pretty sure if my wife were that bitchy and annoying I'd be {censored}ing the maid or whatever . . .

I just know he got caught for something. I don't watch the show or read up on it. I was just spewing {censored}, I hate bitchy people to.

Continue to {censored} the maid Jon, just stop having kids, please.

• Members

I just know he got caught for something. I don't watch the show or read up on it. I was just spewing {censored}, I hate bitchy people to.

Continue to {censored} the maid Jon, just stop having kids, please.

They only planned on having 3. They had 6 at once. Not exactly something to plan for.

• Members

I can't believe people actually watch that stuff.

yeah, its pretty annoying actually, I actually like some small reality type tv

(What Not To Wear is gurranteed to bring some laughs) but alot of it seems to mess up the people after a season or two. Hell, look at this one

Archived