The Official Clean Chan / Dirty Chan NPD thread.

• Members

Since there will be many of us getting these, why not have them all in one thread like the Melxotones were?

Apparently I got mine this morning, but I didn't know the mail ran on Saturday, so it sat there all day untill Cleverbastid told me mail does run on sat.

A few pics now, more later.

2vhsx38.jpg

2d6tx07.jpg

#3!

My whole room smells like Incense now.

Thanks Eric, you rock. :thu:

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Like the color combo.

Thanks.

And Eric, if you see this. When I first got it it wouldn't work. I changed batteries and it works fine, but the battery that was in it reads 10v, so does the one I just put in there. But for what ever reason it wouldn't work with the other battery.

• Members

Ok, did a short crappy demo.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=851228&songID=7765280

First just playing around going between dry, clean, dirty, then clean+dirty.

The I looped with the clean side on, and noodled over it with the dirty side on, and to boost the dirty side I used the clean part sometime.

It's early and the guitar is a bit out of tune.

This would kick my OD3 off the board for light od/boost if it didn't do the whole short stuttery decay as the notes fade out. It sounds great, but that's just a bit odd for a clean boost to do.

• Members

Love the color combo. I got mine Saturday as well. Shipped with my Wolf Computer. Mellowtone is my new favorite effects company. Amazing tones!

DSCN0310.jpg

Nice!

Does yours do the stuttery short decay thing when notes fade out?

Becuase that just seems unusual for a boost to do.

• Members

Nice!

Does yours do the stuttery short decay thing when notes fade out?

Becuase that just seems unusual for a boost to do.

On the clean side? Mine breaks up a tiny bit if I'm turned all the way up on my guitar. I wouldn't call it short and stuttery though. I really like the character it adds to my guitar so I leave the clean side on all the time now. You might want to try to mess with the trim pots.

• Members

On the clean side? Mine breaks up a tiny bit if I'm turned all the way up on my guitar. I wouldn't call it short and stuttery though. I really like the character it adds to my guitar so I leave the clean side on all the time now. You might want to try to mess with the trim pots.

It's definitely not break up. It's that distinct, almost power starve, decay.

Archived