Borat > Bruno

amarr1

• Members
definitely. borat had a much better story and more substance. not just dicks on the big screen. stupid asshole mother{censored}ers here brought their babies and 3yo kids into the movie and ruined it
:facepalm:

That Ron Paul scene was funny as hell though. Brought teh lulz.

• Members
definitely. borat had a much better story and more substance. not just dicks on the big screen. stupid asshole mother{censored}ers here brought their babies and 3yo kids into the movie and ruined it

wtf is wrong with people.

I thought Bruno was kind of {censored}ty. It had funny moments but it was a bad movie.

Borat was {censored}ing hilarious and had a great story.

• Members

Bruno had somewhat of a contrived plot. It didn't flow as well as Borat. What steryotype do you think the Sasha Baron Cohen will exploit next?

he's out of characters to do. Borat and Bruno were from the Allie G show.

i think it would unwise to try to ring that bell again anyway.

• Members

The Ali G movie is pretty terrible, but now that he has a larger audience and some more money he should make a sequel to it. Then he should start making some new characters if he wants to keep doing these movies.

• Members

I'm going to say the jew.
:idea:

he should release a Christmas single.. Borat singing "Throw the Jews Down The Well" with a chorus of hicks behind him. then bring out a Jewish character for a face off.

• Members
i really think Ali G is done.. that character was of it's time, and got rinsed here in the UK for everything it was worth.

Likely done. I don't see people like that anymore, those wannabe jamaican white boys. That seemed to have dominated the early half of this decade, but I can't see Ali G pulling it off without people giving him a :freak: look.

• Members

Honestly, I thought Bruno sucked. It just seemed horribly forced. I loved Borat, and was really rooting for Bruno once I found out about it, but it was just sort of awful. There were a few funny things, but it was mostly all stuff that was in the preview. Hangover = way better.

I liked the Hangover.

But all the funny stuff was in the previews too.

• Members
Next: Not Jew. MUSLIM, and probably terrorist - or wanna be terrorist.

Yeah, that'll go over well.

He interviewed a terrorist in Bruno and asked the guy to kidnap him to make him famous. And the terrorist was part of a suicide bombing group.

Archived