More pedals on board than you really use???

jkg

• Members
What part of dibs don't you understand?
:mad:
My offer has been upped to 1 doller more than what Jisatsu will give you... Which I guess is technically just 2 dollars more than I'm willing to give you?

Ok..how about $50 dollars more than what rhcp311 will pay you.

(can you tell I really want a MKI pickle?)

• Members

if i'm not using them they're gone

I mostly follow this rule........ there are a couple things that I don't always use that I keep around for those "just incase" type things, but if it's not seeing action -- it doesn't stay.

That said, I just bought 3 new pedals and uh, only really have room for maybe one of them. We'll see what happens.

• Members

Besides, dibs are for the poor.

You watch your tongue. Dibs has gotten me through a lot of hard times. I'll spend all day for an original Swollen Pickle though. If he decides to sell it, we'll see who's willing to pay more then. (And hopefully it really isn't you, because I'd LOVE an original one on my board haha.)

• Members

You watch your tongue. Dibs has gotten me through a lot of hard times. I'll spend all day for an original Swollen Pickle though. If he decides to sell it, we'll see who's willing to pay more then. (And hopefully it really isn't you, because I'd LOVE an original one on my board haha.)

it's okay bro, I'm broke as {censored} with this psuedo lay off at work, I won't have money for a month or so. Besides, you probably know how to play guitar, so it should obviously go to you, the musician, not me, the collector.

• Members

I'd say if I were to have my board of only what I use every time I play, it'd be muff, bd-2, tuner and that's it. The delay is next most used. The chorus is fun, and used enough I guess. My dyna comp...eh. I probably wouldn't miss it....
My wah I like to think I use, but really I hardly ever do. I need to utilize it more...
And the RC-2 is just for fun.

• Members
it's okay bro, I'm broke as {censored} with this psuedo lay off at work, I won't have money for a month or so. Besides, you probably know how to play guitar, so it should obviously go to you, the musician, not me, the collector.

Actually, I'm a broke ass college student, so while I may be able to purchase it, I probably shouldn't, as it would mean not eating for awhile haha. Maybe we should both realize that buying $500 fuzz pedals isn't the best idea at the moment? :lol:

• Members
Actually, I'm a broke ass college student, so while I may be able to purchase it, I probably shouldn't, as it would mean not eating for awhile haha. Maybe we should both realize that buying $500 fuzz pedals isn't the best idea at the moment?
:lol:

Yeah no {censored}. Unless...we open our own BUYSELLTRADE music store and use a big fat small business loan to buy up all the creamy fuzz pedals out there just dying to be played....

then again, I'd hate to own a failing business due to my inability to sell any products I have simply because I don't want to get rid of them.

Archived