RUSHFAN IS BANNED!!

jhamnett

• Members

i disagree with 99% of everything that guy says but I don't really get this board's fascination with him

its like he just became the default "bad guy" on the boards and now we're dancing on his grave

i realize this is advice I need to take myself more often too, but instead of rejoicing over him getting banned... you could just ignore him in the first place :poke:

• Members

i disagree with 99% of everything that guy says but I don't really get this board's fascination with him

its like he just became the default "bad guy" on the boards and now we're dancing on his grave

i realize this is advice I need to take myself more often too, but instead of rejoicing over him getting banned... you could just ignore him in the first place :poke:

Thaaaaaaaaaaats not as fun.

Internet drama is what it's all about.

• Members

Ban this guy. :p

I agree. Guy doesn't help himself out at all but there are people far more annoying around here

• Members

the more I've read about this person the more he seems a fan of limbaugh rather than geddy, neil, & alex. I wouldn't mind him being around if he weren't pigheaded and actually engaged in healthy debate over issues using facts and rationale thought, rather than personal attacks based on ignorant bias.

considering that he is a repeat offender and has no redeeming quality, except being made fun of, permaban!

Archived