Zvex Custom Store Launched

Jumbo Fuzz

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
....hey AuttumAttic i have such a serious hardcore problem with you, that i have to try to {censored} on you every single time we are in the same thread, maybe i should put you on ignore. Could really help my blood pressure, and make less threads turn into personality {censored}-slinging
:idk:

Sounds good. :thu:

• Members

well now that u mention it

Here's the deal. He is a builder known for making weird, experimental stuff. There are a bazillion gillion delays on the market, if he's going to make one - especially one in the "Seek" like of products - it better do something cool or no one will buy it. The fact that our suggestions aren't helping might be annoying to you but he did welcome the discussion earlier. I welcome those who have knowledge of the physical space occupied by delay circuits to contribute their ideas if they wish to do so, hint hint echodeluxe who clearly knows about delay space :poke:

nah, he makes a delay, it will sell.

Well...

Well indeed. This account has been perma-banned.

This is the second time you have used an alt. In case you missed it last time, I'll say it once - ONLY once more:

Use an alt again, and I will ban the alt, and also perma-ban your tantamo account.

See you (tantamo) in 30 days. If I see another alt before that, you'll be gone for good.

Archived