pedalboards using only 1 brand.

C Fuzz

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great board man...I gotta ask, where did you get that Touch wah? I've seen some T wahs on eBay but Touch wahs are WAY hard to find.

Got it on eBay several years ago. It's a great sounding auto-wah if you like gritty sounding wahs. If you open it up there's a stack of dimes inductor in there. I've also tried the FT-2 which was much cleaner and a little too smooth for me as an auto-wah. I guess that's why they changed the description from auto-wah to dynamic filter as it sounds nothing like a real wah.

There's 2 TW-1's on eBay now. A bit expensive though...but everything has been seeming to be expensive on eBay these days.

• Members
Yes, I do have to resonate with this, though Boss make (made) two of my favourite pedals. I think the old Boss phasers and flangers are good, but I wish they'd try to target the analog folks, rather than just making funny sounding digital things that are good for making strange noises... I think they also are making too many funny dirt pedals.
:o
:cop:

Useful sunglasses compartment, as well.
:idea::thu:

actually, when I spoke with les a few years ago, i asked about pedals and why he didn't build them himself being a mechanical music innovator... his reply was the typical "they work and if they break, are easy to find anywhere"

asked about why a boss chorus, and he clarified that "for the jazz stuff, it nicely blunts out any tone"

I agreed
:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived