Gibson Nighthawk reissued, apparently.

costch

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Maybe that's because everything Gibson has released in the past 5 years has been a guaranteed {censored}ing monstrosity.

Dear Gibson, you {censored}ed up what made the Hawk series cool, which was one of the following:

I agree with your comment about hawk, but disagree about Gibson classic line of guitars. I recently purchased a Gibson SG classic. The build quality is excellent. You think Gibson bad check out Fenders that have come out in past decade.

• Members

You think Gibson bad check out Fenders that have come out in past decade.

Every single U.S. made Fender I've played in the last ten years has been of consistently higher quality than any Gibson in the same price range.

Period.

• Members
Every single U.S. made Fender I've played in the last ten years has been of consistently higher quality than any Gibson in the same price range.

Period.

:poke: Agree to disagree. My experiences with all newer Fenders particularly in regards with necks has been horrible. I will say I'm a bit bias I have 66 tele and tend to compare newer Fenders to that guitar.

• Members

You know, looking at the old Nighthawks I could totally get into one of those, they look like they would have some killer tones in them. The new one is basically just a garden variety Les Paul with a PRS top. Boring, boring {censored}e. Why must they drain the life out of what they used to do well, and then up the price to add insult?

Archived