Experience with GuitarFetish.com?

SDSMusic

• Members

Anyone here have any experience in dealing with guitarfetish.com? I just came across them while looking for a replacement bridge and was wondering if anyone knew if they were on the up and up.

I was also thinking of ordering this bridge:

http://yhst-50206111187217.stores.yahoo.net/neblsuhedufl.html

to replace the stock licensed Floyd Rose in one of my Jacksons that has crapped out. Anyone know if the build quality on these bridges is any good? I'm hoping to avoid shelling out $200 for an Original Floyd Rose or Schaller.

I know Floyds aren't exactly the most popular item around here, but any thoughts?

• Members

The cool thing about their Floydrose is you don't have to snip string ends to tune up a guitar. They also sell beefy brass blocks to put on their trems to give your guitar a bit fuller sound, more brass in the bridge, more resonance. I got a wilkenson trem from them and it's amazing, the only bad part is the guitar I put it on isn't, so it's collecting dust waiting for me to get another two post trem guitar to put into.

Their pickups are top notch, and all of their stuff arrives quickly. Their locking tuners are pretty decent too, and I have them in a few guitars. Work great!

• Members

Love the Mean 90 pickups I ordered. Fast shipping too. No complaints.

I also ordered a 3 way pickup switch, some pots and an input jack... these weren't as nice as I would have liked. They were totally usable and for the price GFS charged, totally acceptable and fine.

Guitar Fetish is good.

• Members

man... the bridge pickup in my tele is being finicky right now and i've always wanted to change out the set in my strat.... and how come they can sell jetter pedals so cheap? thats almost tgp used prices!

i thought guitarfetish had the exclusive on jetter gear.

• Members

I've had only good experiences with GFS. I have these pups currently in my guitars:

Mean 90

Retrotron Liverpools

Dream 180 neck position, Vintage 59 bridge position

I love the tones from all of them.

I also ordered a Strat pickguard and tuners and they're good.

Quick shipping, excellent customer service from Jay, and products are as advertised.

Archived