OT: Girlfriend and myself listening to radiohead during>>>

Fatstrat57

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

lovemaking and it has proved to be a changing experience for me. As we began the makeout sesh to start things off it was good, we we kind of dry humping to the rythms, but by fun time paraniod andriod started playing and I found myself totally and completely emotionall overswhelmed. I couldn't perfrom at all. Eventually she never somethign was wrong and started to sense it I rolled over and suck my head in the nape of her neck and she said What's wrong? are you okay? why are you crying!? did I do something so I said No lesile these aren't tears of saddness, these are tears of joy and I love you so much

thankyou tom yorke, and thankyou radiohead, you bruoght us closer than ever before

Just made a comment about {censored}ing your girlfriend, sound so gay. Kudos for doing what I thought was the impossible.

• Members

oh god keep the gems coming. im crying im laughing so hard.

What are youcompensating for are you literally laughing out loud at the situation of a man showing emotion? I get you think I should be mocked but why do you feel the need to tear others down and drum up hate for me What was your dad like? did he discourage you showing feeling? what did he react like when you told him about what you wanted to do in life? because waht you are is somehow who sounds like hes scared to express himself and if YOU have to suffer we ALL have to suffer like you.

Do you have a girlfriend or anyone who you share life with or are you sitting alone right now

• Members

That's funny you mention this because it has happends to me to.

As we began the makeout and stuff to start things off it was good, we we kind of dry humping, but by the time love will keep us together started playing and I found myself totally and completely emotionall overswhelmed. I couldn't get dick up at all. Eventually she never somethign was wrong and started to sense, so I rolled over and she suck my head and she said What's wrong? are you okay? why are you crying!? did I do something so I said No Marci these aren't tears of saddness, these are tears of joy and I love you so much

thankyou Captain, and thankyou Tennille, you bruoght us closer than ever before

[YOUTUBE]wEWU25aN67U[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

What was your dad like? did he discourage you showing feeling? what did he react like when you told him about what you wanted to do in life?

Can I get you dad's email adress so I can forward him this thread? I'm sure he'll be really proud that you're telling a bunch of complete strangers about your {censored}ed-up sex life.

• Members

you know man, thats really messed up. my dad used to beat me alot. he used to tell me i was nothing. then after he went to jail for killing my mom, i tried to reconnect with him as he was the only family i had. unfortunately he wont call me by my name, only by "Mistake" or "Inbred mother{censored}er" since my mom was his second cousin.

youre real {censored}ed up to be bringing my dad into this.

Archived