I hate TGP...

schenkadere

• Members

at first i felt like that too, however, without strict moderation tgp becomes just another HC.

I like the fact that i can go there, get info about whatever i asked and leave, without going through seventy posts flaming me for being a n00b to marshall jcms or whatever.

It IS more fun to read and post here. Thats why im here for fun, but im at TGP for serious info anymore.

TGP is a good utility to me.

• Members

I believe I've seen {censored} & {censored} used with no camouflage, nada.

Tell us how your "Dick" got out? :poke:

There was a guy obviously intentionally pissing everyone off on a few threads.

All I said was, "you're kinda being a dick". Not in an attacking way...just really stating the obvious.

Then I see someone calling another a douche bag...he didn't get banned.

• Members

at first i felt like that too, however, without strict moderation tgp becomes just another HC.

I like the fact that i can go there, get info about whatever i asked and leave, without going through seventy posts flaming me for being a n00b to marshall jcms or whatever.

It
IS
more fun to read and post here. Thats why im here for fun, but im at TGP for serious info anymore.

TGP is a good utility to me.

+1

• Members

serious info? I'm sorry, but are you {censored}ing kidding? They've had threads on how guitar straps affect tone.

:lol:

You're right...some of the topics are so anal. Plus, I can't tell you how many threads about OD's I have read where it's all the same people spouting all of the same pedals...over and over again...."Recommend me a..." and it's more of the same :blah::blah::blah:

• Members

:lol:

You're right...some of the topics are so anal. Plus, I can't tell you how many threads about OD's I have read where it's all the same people spouting all of the same pedals...over and over again...."Recommend me a..." and it's more of the same
:blah:

QFT

But in all seriousness. I only visit there every now and then to the dealers forum and see what's new and who's gonna be releasing what.

Archived