I hate TGP...

schenkadere

• Members

Heebus this place is boring--we rehash the same bashing of the same {censored} (ie, TGP) and then jerk each other off over the next new pedal and then make fun of each other when there's a mass sell-off 'cause that next next new pedal is coming out and then make hump-hump or anti-hump-hump w/ Crxsh or Robo and then pat each other on the back for a job well done.

Someone sell me a Diamond Compressor so I can leave this place for brighter days out where there's trees and ice cream.

• Members
Heebus this place is boring--we rehash the same bashing of the same {censored} (ie, TGP) and then jerk each other off over the next new pedal and then make fun of each other when there's a mass sell-off 'cause that next next new pedal is coming out and then make hump-hump or anti-hump-hump w/ Crxsh or Robo and then pat each other on the back for a job well done.

Someone sell me a Diamond Compressor so I can leave this place for brighter days out where there's trees and ice cream.

:cry:

• Members

yeah this place sucks, why do they make us post here

• Members

The point of the thread was to point out how silly I thought it was to be banned for calling out a flamer in a rather subtle way. I'm not comparing one forum over the other. I just feel the cork sniffing attitude is obviously apparent. I think being antagonistic in your posts is more a reason to be banned, yet that was ignored. Whatever...don't really care...I don't find it that useful to hear peoples opinions on $300 TS clones and $3000 "Dumble" type amps.

I also find it funny and cowardly that they don't give you an option to appeal a ban.

• Members

The point of the thread was to point out how silly I thought it was to be banned for calling out a flamer in a rather subtle way. I'm not comparing one forum over the other. I just feel the cork sniffing attitude is obviously apparent. I think being antagonistic in your posts is more a reason to be banned, yet that was ignored. Whatever...don't really care...I don't find it that useful to hear peoples opinions on $300 TS clones and $3000 "Dumble" type amps.

I also find it funny and cowardly that they don't give you an option to appeal a ban.

This is what you do all day eh? Sign up at forums, make note of all the things you don't like and then make threads to complain about them? :poke:

• Members

This is what you do all day eh? Sign up at forums, make note of all the things you don't like and then make threads to complain about them? :poke:

Yes...thank you for simplifying my life for me...your insight is appreciated.

Is this what you do? police threads to make sure everything is to your liking?:poke:

Archived