I drew a picture of Devi

LR Weizel

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A little. I read a lot. Post a lot less. I never understood the Devi hate.
:idk:

its easy dude, people hate her because she was born male and identifies as female. it isn't some big thing that concerns the content of her character or anything like that. just a bunch of people trying to out-cool each other.

• Members

its easy dude, people hate her because she was born male and identifies as female. it isn't some big thing that concerns the content of her character or anything like that. just a bunch of people trying to out-cool each other.

Roast beef explosion jokes aside...

No one was more hot / cold and combative... And that is coming from me.

• Members

Sure, I see this pretty frequently on HCFX but her online behavior shouldn't be overlooked. {censored}ty personality, complete mental instability, constant attention seeking (good or bad), and unprovoked vicious attacks don't go over well, generally speaking.

Head over to ILF and watch that crazy broad run off at the mouth. She catches little to no {censored} on that forum regarding gender but the hate runs high. She's just that much of a {censored}ing bitch, plain and simple.

• Members

Sure, I see this pretty frequently on HCFX but her online behavior shouldn't be overlooked. {censored}ty personality, complete mental instability, constant attention seeking (good or bad), and unprovoked vicious attacks don't go over well, generally speaking.

Head over to ILF and watch that crazy broad run off at the mouth. She catches little to no {censored} on that forum regarding gender but the hate runs high. She's just that much of a {censored}ing bitch, plain and simple.

but she makes good shoegazy fuzzes

• Members

Did any of you guys know her before she started gender reassignment?

I used to work in a pharmacy that had several guys going through treatments and every one of them was a huge {censored}ing unstable bitch about
everything.
I was always told the hormone therapy was to blame for their behavior.

When I first joined her moniker was effector13 but everyone referred to her as Tim. Still dramas though iirc.

Archived