Kinda want a really cool pedal for Christmas

LR Weizel

• Members

Planning ahead because I've had too many shipping nightmares.

I was considering the POG2 but it's actually not all that interesting... most EHX effects seem to be interesting in combination rather than on their own which makes them very pricey. The Riddle Q Balls is kind of fun but I don't know how often I'd use it, same with the POG.

The Memory Boy is definitely something I'd use so I'm picking that up.

• Members

I was considering the POG2 but it's actually not all that interesting... most EHX effects seem to be interesting in combination rather than on their own which makes them very pricey. The Riddle Q Balls is kind of fun but I don't know how often I'd use it, same with the POG.

Any ideas what KIND of pedal you might like? Or rather, and this might be easier to choose, what kind of pedal you dislike?

• Members

No idea. Not a delay I guess since I'm getting a Memory Boy. Some kind of Flanger or Chorus would be nice, if I get an M9 there's some degree of absence in terms of certain kinds of Flangers and Chorus. COnsidering a Deluxe Electric Mistress. Just sold my Stereo One half intending to maybe get one. Wish EHX made another Mistress. How much do the originals go for?

• Members

What have you got already??

Multi-function delay pedals are lots of fun. Check out some of the Empress Superdelay vids where they're using the reverse function mode whatever it was, where its reverse, one octave up, synthey madness. :thu:

• Members

No idea. Not a delay I guess since I'm getting a Memory Boy. Some kind of Flanger or Chorus would be nice, if I get an M9 there's some degree of absence in terms of certain kinds of Flangers and Chorus. COnsidering a Deluxe Electric Mistress. Just sold my Stereo One half intending to maybe get one. Wish EHX made another Mistress. How much do the originals go for?

IMG_1354.jpg

You won't regret it. The flanger portion can do the Electric Mistress thing, plus it can pull off your standard Small Clone watery chorus sounds. And thats with the thing tuned down to the very minimum in both cases.

• Members

I've got a Pigtronix Phi Echolution Delay that is stereo, has looper function, every type of imaginable delay imaginable plus you 6 multi-tap delays at the same time. It's an insane pedal you can get a LOT of different sounds out of. I'm just selling it because I play for the worship team at my church and dont' have a need for such an elaborate delay (I get confused easy on-stage...lol). I bought it brand new for around $479 because it was the best sounding live delay I'd ever heard and I had some spare cash at the time and thinking about selling it for $375. I've only used it at home a few times and still have all the paperwork and the original box. It's in mint condition. Never played with it live. You can look it up online at www.proguitarshop.com and on youtube. It sounds a lot better than in the videos though. You can pm me if interested. Interested in cash or possible trades but would rather sell it.

• Members
I've got a Pigtronix Phi Echolution Delay that is stereo, has looper function, every type of imaginable delay imaginable plus you 6 multi-tap delays at the same time. It's an insane pedal you can get a LOT of different sounds out of. I'm just selling it because I play for the worship team at my church and dont' have a need for such an elaborate delay (I get confused easy on-stage...lol). I bought it brand new for around $479 because it was the best sounding live delay I'd ever heard and I had some spare cash at the time and thinking about selling it for $375. I've only used it at home a few times and still have all the paperwork and the original box. It's in mint condition. Never played with it live. You can look it up online at
www.proguitarshop.com
and on youtube. It sounds a lot better than in the videos though. You can pm me if interested. Interested in cash or possible trades but would rather sell it.

HOLY MOTHER OF spam_1.jpg

Dude that was just {censored}ing shameless.

• Members
I've got a Pigtronix Phi Echolution Delay that is stereo, has looper function, every type of imaginable delay imaginable plus you 6 multi-tap delays at the same time. It's an insane pedal you can get a LOT of different sounds out of. I'm just selling it because I play for the worship team at my church and dont' have a need for such an elaborate delay (I get confused easy on-stage...lol). I bought it brand new for around $479 because it was the best sounding live delay I'd ever heard and I had some spare cash at the time and thinking about selling it for $375. I've only used it at home a few times and still have all the paperwork and the original box. It's in mint condition. Never played with it live. You can look it up online at
www.proguitarshop.com
and on youtube. It sounds a lot better than in the videos though. You can pm me if interested. Interested in cash or possible trades but would rather sell it.

SPAM SPAM SPAM

wait for the banhammer.

IMG_1354.jpg

You won't regret it. The flanger portion can do the Electric Mistress thing, plus it can pull off your standard Small Clone watery chorus sounds. And thats with the thing tuned down to the very minimum in both cases.

Yup.

• Members
IMG_1354.jpg

Shame it's the size of the rest of my pedals put together.

Archived