Is KORG TRITON the best keyboard?

Woodcs82

• Members

Korg's been on the money these past few years. They're also starting to rule the dance floors when Roland fumbled as well.

The T-Extreme is a great piece and I miss the tube since upgrading to an M3. Grab an Extreme while they are still around in stores. The new price beats out the competition for what you get.

• Members

Wow, i bought my Triton back in 2004 for around $3500 i think

Did you get stranded on a desert island for a few years? You seem to have missed information about Korg products produced over the last number of years:

-- Korg Triton Classic released in 1999

-- Korg Triton Studio released in 2002

-- Korg Triton Extreme released in 2004

-- Korg OASYS released in 2005

-- Korg M3 released in 2007

If you purchased a Triton Classic in 2004 for $3,500 you got ripped off.

• Members

The Korg Triton is still a staple in the pallet of many professional keyboard players. Korg hit jackpot with the Triton series. The Triton Extreme was the greatest of them all and the last true offspring of the Triton series. The Le and TR are like the Triton series's step child, great sounds though but horrible keybeds, which cheapened the legacy.......

I too had a momentary lapse of judgment and sold the last 3 extremes i owned. I desperately need to purchase another one. It will be my next keyboard purchase....

• Members

I feel like this is a troll thread.

I have an Extreme. It's fantastic. I really love it...except the pianos and the EPs and most of the brass.

But for organs, strings, synths, and other bizarre {censored}, it's my go-to board.

• Members

this is a serious thread... nothing matches Triton in terms of sound quality... and if you layer 5 tritons the sounds gets even bigger and better

i want to buy 6th, because with 5 of them you can only pan 2 of them on each channel and have to put the fifth one in the middle

• Members

I feel like this is a troll thread.

I have an Extreme. It's fantastic. I really love it...except the pianos and the EPs and most of the brass.

But for organs, strings, synths, and other bizarre {censored}, it's my go-to board.

I actually quite like Korg's EPs, though I agree with you about the brass thing.

But to the 5 Tritons guy... do you have a Yanni fetish that you want to get out of the closet?

• Members

why wast money getting 5 tritions when one oasys can replace all that

it can't. 5 tritons = 600 voices of polyphony, 305 keys, 5 screens, and 5 headphones jacks

try to beat that with only one oasys!

Archived