ART 341 Dual Band rack EQ -60$

ProductionMan

• Members

oh ok , gotcha. well as i said to the others that weren't being completely rude. I apologize for my mistake. it's been a while and i didn't even think about it. just thought it might help someone out and no one was doing much in the for sale area on this type of item. everyone calm down, it was an honest mistake.

• Members

right on. i already wrote the mod and asked for it to be deleted or moved. it was an honest mistake i made when i first woke up today and thought i'd posted in the sale area. they do look about the same after you click on 'for sale'. simple mistake and people flipped their lids. pretty sad, musicians are a small bracket in the world today and even here people flame and bash one another for silly reasons. pretty lame

• Members

right on. i already wrote the mod and asked for it to be deleted or moved. it was an honest mistake i made when i first woke up and thought i'd posted in the sale area. they do look about the same when you click on 'for sale'. simple mistake and people flipped their lids.

Pretty sure most of us were just busting your balls, not REALLY upset...

Archived