......LOL

Aaron SS

• Members

Just got this email :

How are you doing today? I am sorry I didn't inform you before leaving to United Kingdom for a program called "STORAGE EXPO at the Olympia Exhibition Center in London. I'm totally stranded here in London because I forgot my bag in the Taxi where my money, passport, documents and other valuable things were kept on my way to the Hotel. Its being hard because I don't have any money on me. I have to pay $1050 for the hotel bills before checking out, else they will have to seize my luggage and hand me over to the Hotel Management.

When the situation occurred, I informed the police and also went to the embassy maybe I could see some help, but all was abortive. I was told that the embassy is on vacation right now, which they will resume in 2weeks. I met a guy working there, he gave me a slip to ply myself back home whilst the police told me that they will investigate on the matter.

I need you to help me with the hotel bill and i will also need $1400 to feed and help myself back home so please can you help me with a sum of $2450 to sort out my problems here? I need this help so much and on time because i am in a terrible and tight situation here, I don't have money to feed myself for a day, I'm starving so please understand how urgent I need your help.

I am sending you this e-mail from the city Library and I only have 30 mins, I will appreciate what so ever you can afford to send me for now and I promise to pay back your money as soon as I return home.Below is my details to send the money through Western Union:

Chris Gecosala

70, Houghton Street,

London WC2A 2AE.

So, you will get back to me with the information below for me to retrieve the money from the western union location nearby the hotel:

SENDER'S NAME:

SENDER'S ADDRESS:

MTCN ( 10 DIGITS ):

AMOUNT SENT:

Once more, please try to get the money forwarded to me today. I await your urgent response. God Bless!!!

Thanks in advance.

Chris.

• Members
Just got this email :

How are you doing today? I am sorry I didn't inform you before leaving to United Kingdom for a program called "STORAGE EXPO at the Olympia Exhibition Center in London. I'm totally stranded here in London because I forgot my bag in the Taxi where my money, passport, documents and other valuable things were kept on my way to the Hotel. Its being hard because I don't have any money on me. I have to pay $1050 for the hotel bills before checking out, else they will have to seize my luggage and hand me over to the Hotel Management.

When the situation occurred, I informed the police and also went to the embassy maybe I could see some help, but all was abortive. I was told that the embassy is on vacation right now, which they will resume in 2weeks. I met a guy working there, he gave me a slip to ply myself back home whilst the police told me that they will investigate on the matter.

I need you to help me with the hotel bill and i will also need $1400 to feed and help myself back home so please can you help me with a sum of $2450 to sort out my problems here? I need this help so much and on time because i am in a terrible and tight situation here, I don't have money to feed myself for a day, I'm starving so please understand how urgent I need your help.

I am sending you this e-mail from the city Library and I only have 30 mins, I will appreciate what so ever you can afford to send me for now and I promise to pay back your money as soon as I return home.Below is my details to send the money through Western Union:

Chris Gecosala

70, Houghton Street,

London WC2A 2AE.

So, you will get back to me with the information below for me to retrieve the money from the western union location nearby the hotel:

SENDER'S NAME:

SENDER'S ADDRESS:

MTCN ( 10 DIGITS ):

AMOUNT SENT:

Once more, please try to get the money forwarded to me today. I await your urgent response. God Bless!!!

Thanks in advance.

Chris.

That's a lot of dish washin bro!!!:lol:

Archived