i'm buying an R3 tonight!

• Members

Haha! You guys are funny. What do you expect as a response?

"Go for it!" "It's an okay synth." "I don't like it." "It'll get you by until you learn what you like and don't like." "Do a search, this has been discussed before." "Great synth!"

I don't mind when people talk about what they're going to buy. I know it can seem kind of trite, but I try to look at it through their eyes.

Buying a synth is exciting. It only adds to the excitement to mention it to your buddies -- fellow in-group members, as it were -- who also share your interest.

It's just a lot of fun to get a new synth.

• Members

HI OMG YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT PUNCTUATION THAT IS SO SERIOUS THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO PASS MIDDLE SCHOOL OH MY GOD YOU HAVE AN R3 YOU SHOULD LEARN HOW TO USE SINE WAVES ALSO USE PUNCTUATION IS REALLY HELPS WITH READER COMPREHENSION YOU WILL GET GIRLFRIENDS IF YOU USE A PERIOD OR PERHAPS COMMA MY FAVORITE PART ABOUT PUNCTUATION IS THAT WHEN I USE IT I DON'T LOOK RETARDED YOU MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY IT OUT ALSO WOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY ABOUT YOU I AM SUPER SERIOUS

I think we both just eschewed punctuation with similar intentions. So if we both think alike, then hopefully i'll dig my R3 as much as you've enjoyed yours.

• Members

I think we both just eschewed punctuation with similar intentions. So if we both think alike, then hopefully i'll dig my R3 as much as you've enjoyed yours.

You are now my favorite person on the forum. :thu: Seriously. This is the best retort to any of my posts I have read. :wave:

Also if, as your name implies, you love the Arcade Fire the way I love the Arcade Fire...well you are my Super-Serious favorite person on the forum.

• Members

That does it, I'm going to throw away my synthesizers, buy a Yamaha Motif and start playing Christian pop standards.
:mad::love:

Don't be mad because Michael W. Smith knows how to phrase himself a chord.

Piano > Synth.

[YOUTUBE]38V8jnN1Kpw[/YOUTUBE]

There, I said it.

Archived