Jamman being discontinued...

wro

• Members

sometime ago the price dropped from 300 to 250 bucks, now it disappeared from MF and other major sites.

by looking at the digitech website, I saw a new JamMan Stereo.

has anyone tried ? i am looking forward to try it

• Members
That's a {censored}ing hell of an assumption.

:confused: Seems like common sense to me. They've been stepping up their game quite a bit lately, and have always been competitive in the multi-fx arena, so it stands to reason that they would want to keep up with (and grab market share from) state of the art products like the M9/13.

• Members

:confused:
Seems like common sense to me. They've been stepping up their game quite a bit lately, and have always been competitive in the multi-fx arena, so it stands to reason that they would want to keep up with (and grab market share from) state of the art products like the M9/13.

This is a very good point. If they're thinking over at Digitech, an M9/M13 competitor would be a great idea

. Even putting the hardwire pedals into a standalone MultiEffects unit would probably be a pretty good seller, if a Jamman style looper was included and the thing didn't suck.

• Members

so switching between layers and stopping/tweaking them independently? Sounds like a lot of WIN
:love:

What do you mean by that? As in having control over more than one loop simultaneously? If thats what you mean, I don't think you can do that...

I think its just like the old Jamman but the up/down switches are like those in the old jamman's aux switch...I'm not for certain though...

Archived