New Member to the Fam. O)))

88mm

• Members

Just finished converting this cab to a 2x12.

Found this at a Pawn shop with Fellow HCFX'er Tonedover.

Got a smokin deal and had to have it.

Always wanted a Original SUNN 0))) cab to match with my ole Model T.

I think it fits the bill and works/sounds great.

Just Thought I would Share

012.jpg

• Members
Just finished converting this cab to a 2x12.

Found this at a Pawn shop with Fellow HCFX'er Tonedover.

Got a smokin deal and had to have it.

Always wanted a Original SUNN 0))) cab to match with my ole Model T.

I think it fits the bill and works/sounds great.

Just Thought I would Share

TURN THAT DAMN THING DOWN!

I can hear you all the way over here in Des Moines!

Damn kids! :mad:

:lol: CONGRATS! :thu:

• Members

SUNN!

those amps could be had for next to nothing a few years ago. they have really surged in value due to all the DOOM bands using them...interesting...

Tell me me about it.

I have had the Sunn Since 1999 and Bought it cause it was sooooo Cheap.

I lucked out because I loved it and have had ever since. I

Prices are kinda crazy these days.

• Members
TURN THAT DAMN THING DOWN!

I can hear you all the way over here in Des Moines!

Damn kids!
:mad:

:lol:
CONGRATS!
:thu:

But Rev I have turned down/
This was my old set up. And yes all running at once.
-

Stuff020.jpg
-
The new stripped down is much better/
On room and ears:)
-

• Members
But Rev I have turned down/

This was my old set up. And yes all running at once.

-

Stuff020.jpg
-

The new stripped down is much better/

On room and ears:)

-

Congrats on the Sunn O))) acquisition! That's bad ass. I notice you have a Fender 75---i've got a Fender 140.....same type of head basically, but more options. How does that sound? The 140 basically was made to provide clean headroom from the tubes all the way cranked (the biggest love or hate of the amp it seems).....is the 75 the same? Someone was selling one in a town not too far away from me not too long ago and I was considering picking it up.

• Members

Congrats on the Sunn O))) acquisition! That's bad ass. I notice you have a Fender 75---i've got a Fender 140.....same type of head basically, but more options. How does that sound? The 140 basically was made to provide clean headroom from the tubes all the way cranked (the biggest love or hate of the amp it seems).....is the 75 the same? Someone was selling one in a town not too far away from me not too long ago and I was considering picking it up.

-

Funny you ask bout the 75. I just sold it yesterday. I had the same love/hate with it. I used it for a long time then would stop the i would go back then stop again. I found that for the past year or so i really never played or paid much attention to it. So I unloaded it yester day.

It is an underated amp that can still be had for little $$$ though. think it took pedals real well.

I am now thinking of unloading that Laney AOR 50 too But i really dig that amp though. Just trying to simplifiy things a bit now.

• Members

-

Funny you ask bout the 75. I just sold it yesterday. I had the same love/hate with it. I used it for a long time then would stop the i would go back then stop again. I found that for the past year or so i really never played or paid much attention to it. So I unloaded it yester day.

It is an underated amp that can still be had for little $$$ though.
think it took pedals real well.

I am now thinking of unloading that Laney AOR 50 too But i really dig that amp though. Just trying to simplifiy things a bit now.

I like the 140 because it has a master volume, and takes pedals well. The lead channel is crap though, i've never used it.

• Members

I like the 140 because it has a master volume, and takes pedals well. The lead channel is crap though, i've never used it.

I agree. The lead sucked. But the reverb and the 25-75 watt switch was nice.

Archived