Goats man. Goats.

mis5dis6gis7

• Members

I hear the book is a lot better. (of course)

Anyone ever read it?

yeah, the book is great. jon ronson (the author) also made a documentary about it, its all on youtube. so {censored}ed up the things he found.

the thing with the movie was that they pulled the things from the book and stitched them together to form a plot, and made them more 'funny' and 'hollywood'. and it doesn't work. i was hoping for good things from this film and it let me down.

for instance, the scene where the general tries to walk through a wall - in the movie they made him run at the wall, coz, you know, that's funnier.

Edit: and they keep making references to killing the goat by staring at it as if that was all they were trying to do. why would you need to kill a goat by staring at it? they were trying to see if they could kill a man only using the mind, they were just practicing on the goats. the film never mentions that though.

• Members
that's ME, in 1969.

with my grandpa and his GOAT
:love:

i love goats.

they are pretty good curried
:thu:

bobbygrandpa.jpg

Looks like that may have been from your NC days???

But yeah, goats are cool little animals.

The Mountain Goats are also awesome. And from NC. Glad to see them in the thread already :thu:

[YOUTUBE]wRP6egIEABk[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

Once again you let your 3 yr. old mind do the walking--John Darnielle is no joke one of the best songwriters of the past 50 years. I would HIGHLY recommend you check them out more.

i'll check out an album. live they bored me to death.

and when was the last time asshole?

Archived