So I was never into Schecter...

jhamnett

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In the early-mid 90s a shop here carried Schecters, he had some of the strat models in and I remember thinking they were pretty nice. Beautiful finishes if I recall correctly. I've debated from time to time getting a PT Fastback, but haven't been able to try one out.

• Members

schecters build quality is really a notch above most. Just as good as American Fenders and way cheaper. I've liked all the necks of theirs i've tried.

i think theres a broad spectrum of quality with them as there is with any company. i've played a couple i love. quite a few i just wanted to put down.

one thing that has been true of the one i own and one my friend owns and a couple other people who can confirm.....the strap button will almost certainly fall out of any schecter guitar.

• Members

pretty sure at least for korean made ones that they are made in same factory as the agile line of guitars. which imo are good quality for the price

All their guitars, although some parts are made/assembled in Korea are actually fully put together and tested in the US at their Burbank plant.

They're NOT made in the same factory as Agile.

Archived