READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - weekly spam thread 2-22-10

Phil O'Keefe

• Members

Keeley Java Boost w/OC44 mullard

awesome boost, but excess to needs. got two boosts in other pedals so this isnt really getting used

Will sell for 160 + shipping (will ship anywhere)
or trade.

wants:
Boss RC2 or an E2 headrush
echoes (have a delayla, titan & dd5. so not those).
frantone stuff (peachfuzzes (yes, plural), sweet etc etc)
vibes, vibratos, 'verbs
fuzzes. old london fuzzes, bc108 sunface, old muffs :facepalm: , modded muffs,
hit me up with what you have

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Price Drop Part 2

Selling:

Eventide Pitchfactor:

Played with this for 20 minutes so it is essentially new in the box with EVERYTHING included. Don't really have the time to explore the depth of this pedal.

SOLD

Im downsizing so no trades please. Paypal only. USA only.

Thanks,

Mac

• Members

Good condition on both. The pod has the 3 extra model packs installed. I can include a 25' cable and also a 1 foot cable if you wanted to mount these on your board. I also have the manual and power supply for the pod...no boxes. The FBV is the mkI...not the newer version.

$220 shipped/paypal'd in the continental US only.

• Members

All pedals are mint condition with boxes. Original knobs will be included for any that are swapped in the pic. If it came with a manual, it will also be included. Please email me (address below) for additional picture requests. Prices are shipped and PayPal'd in the US. I will ship to Canada and other countries but please contact me to discuss shipping.

Electro Harmonix Memory Toy - $69 (aliens are negotiable!)

P9260172.jpg

Squeeze Factor - SOLD

HellBilly with DonnerBox paint job - $199

HellBilly Hot (all silicon) - $159

Hellbaby - $149

SlowBurn (Bob McBroom Custom Shop Harmony Central Effects Forum Edition) - SOLD

BENT - SOLD

I am open to fair offers on all of these as it is hard to price them and put a value on them. So please feel free to email me offers to rickbellitti@gmail.com

mcbroom.jpg

• Members

FOR SALE:

Fender Stratocaster 3-ply Pickguards --> Tortie S/S/S (very good condition), Black (fair condition...pick marks, scuffs, and scrapes near the knob holes, & White S/S/H (mint condition). $15 each or all 3 for $30

LACE Sensor Red/Silver/Blue set --> Cream color & in great condition. $110 shipped

Dunlop QZ-1 Q Zone; Grey --> Mint condition with original box, instructions and chrome 535Q knobs. This is the grey/silver discontinued model and not the Kerry king signature model. $70 shipped.

• Members

FS: Electro-Harmonix STEREO POLYCHORUS

This is a repaired and reconditioned recent production Stereo Polychorus. It is an improved, updated design of the vintage Echoflanger - Polychorus - Polyflanger (all were the same pedal internally).

Comes complete with a +24VDC power adaptor.

Offered first come - first served for $180 + $15 shipping/handling = $195.
If interested, email howard.davis2@att.net

Guitar pedal design engineering, repairs, and custom mods:
http://howard.davis2.home.att.net/

------------------------------------------------
FS: PROCO RAT DISTORTION with LED

This is a like-new condition Proco RAT distortion pedal modded with a 3PDT switch and an LED that indicates when the effect is switched on. The FILTER CONTROL circuitry has also been modded for more high frequency rolloff at the maximum setting.

Runs on a 9V battery or 9VDC adaptor (not included).

Offered first come - first served for $90 + $15 shipping/handling = $105.
If interested, email howard.davis2@att.net

Guitar pedal design engineering, repairs, and custom mods:
http://howard.davis2.home.att.net/

• Members

Vintage EHX Crytone Wah/Volume for Trade. Its old and it shows some age but teh mojos are strong in this one. Sounds really nice, Im just not a wah kinda dude. PM me for pics and details.

Looking for the following

Muskett Fuzz
Deluxe Memory Boy
DMM or SMMH
Zoom Tri-Metal distortion
Wilson wahs with fuzz friendly circuits
8ohm Celestions
Good set of locking tuners, and a tune-o-matic style bridge +cash or pedals

Really have no idea what to ask for cash wise so Im not planning on selling outright. If the right offer comes along I'll consider it.

Ill try to post some pics if I can get my camera working.

• Members

DSC_00891-2.jpg

DSC_00951-2.jpg

Fulldrive II Mosfet 10th Anniversary Custom Shop edition... I'll do $230 shipped

DSC_0117.jpg

DSC_0118.jpg

DSC_0122.jpg

DSC_0125.jpg

DSC_0132.jpg

DSC_0136.jpg

DSC_0137.jpg

DSC_0139.jpg

Hate the idea of selling this thing, but I guess we all get to that point with bills sometimes that somethings got to give. I'm the original owner, you can see by the pictures what kind of condition it's in, there's one chip in the bottom by the strap peg and a little bit of buckle rash on the back but that's about it. It's honestly one of the best playing Gibsons I've ever played, it's set up really well and intonated perfectly right now. The electronics were also replaced with an RS kit with the huge gold Jensen caps (they hardly fit in there!) and the whole cavity was shielded with tape. I've got it in a hardshell case that has a bit of wear on it, but what is a case without a few nicks in the tolex right?

$800 paypal'd and shipped

• Members

Sold on ebay with a But It Now for $1150 10 minutes after I posted it. Wow!

The Lovetone Cheese Source is two pedals in one. It is has been out of production and unavailable. I think of it as Hendrix in a box, with that classic fuzz sound into that Marshall brown sound. It contains the complete circuits of a Lovetone Brown Source overdrive/distortion and Big Cheese fuzz. The Cheese Source has separate inputs and outputs for both effects, so two musicians or two other devices could play through it at the same time. Each effect has two 4 selector switches to offer complete control of your sound. You can also switch out the tone stack. The Big Cheese has the Curds control for a gated fuzz effect. With that sound into the Brown Source the signal decomposes beautifully. The Cheese Source uses one 9v battery or a power supply. The Cheese Source is equal and better then the Big Cheese and Brown Source separately because the two on-off switches can switch to either effect with one stomp. Pedal comes with Lovetone box, manual and 9v Power Supply and Lovetone Postcard. Pedal is in near mint condition. $1200. Free Shipping!

Here's' a link to more info and the sound of the Big Cheese

www.lovetone.com/cheese.html

Here's a link to more Brown Source info and sounds.

www.lovetone.com/bsource.html

LovetoneCS.jpg

• Members

Roland JC-120 Made in Japan, 1979. $400 - local pickup

Roland PK-5 Midi Controller with Flight Case - $400 - local pickup

Ibanez CP10 Compressor, Made in Japan. As you can see, it was used buy the infamous "Michael Scheets." Sounds good. $45 shipped

Squier Strat Whammy bar -$2 shipped

IMG_7141.jpg

PK-5.jpg

IMG_7140.jpg

IMG_7134.jpg

• Members

My landlord is doing some remodeling of my garage, and it made me realize just how much gear I have that I don't really put to good use. I'm such a gear whore.

recent Dunlop Fuzz Face - NKT275 germanium transistors - $110

20136_562745307179_44806472_33057994_583

rehoused ProCo Brat/Roadkill - converted to vintage Rat specs with LM308, added true bypass, LED, and DC jack - $90

20136_562673845389_44806472_33056011_504

sorta clone of a certain crossover fuzz that cuts like a hot knife through butter - built it because I was curious, not really my thing - SOLD

18453_561579842779_44806472_33028459_245

etched boost with an acceptable amount of noise when turning the knob - building into these tiny enclosures is kind of Zen for me - $80

20353_561865764789_44806472_33033823_105

I modded this Muff for some octavey glitchy goodness without drastically changing the Muffness, huge improvement over stock and very unique - $90

25286_500601735461_674710461_11095775_61

Clips:

http://www.box.net/shared/txtv9annb7

http://www.box.net/shared/f8rfhlp023

• Members

FT/FS:
Fender Telecaster Highway 1 sunburst, rosewood board, with tweed gigbag
zbt crash/ride 16"
zbt 13" hats

looking for a pitchfactor, orange dual terror, 20/22" ride cymbal, +16" china cymbal, mics, OOO style acoustic, cash.

• Members

Selling off all my effects...Just don't need or use them with my VH4 so here they go...

All the pedals are 6 months old and the three in the rack case have been there and never been touch other than by hand (no feet)...

5973_1102586893521_1492170141_30281.jpg

Eventide Time Factor - $275.00 obo

Xotic BB Pre Amp - $100.00 obo

MXR EVH Phase 90 - $75.00 obo

Dunlop DC Brick - $55.00 obo

5973_1102586813519_1492170141_30281.jpg

Voodoo Labs GCX Switcher - $250.00 obo

Voodoo Labs Ground Control Pro - $250.00 obo

5973_1102587053525_1492170141_30281.jpg

• Members

DSC05190-1.jpg

This '65 Reissue ships in perfect condition in original box w/ all documentation, slip cover, original tubes and footswitch.

FYI: This amp has been modified to stop cab rattle per to BillM's suggestion here. Works like a charm too!

$650 Shipped FedEx ConUS.

Archived