Google Maps... SCARY and COOL but mostly scary

hot_karl

• Members

no street view for me.

But I only live a few miles away. Dude totally trashed it. Put a big addition on and destroyed that last little bit of wooded area in the burbs. I played in there everyday. mother{censored}er. I had a sweet fort in there built from a weird bush that formed a little alcove.

• Members

Satellite ftw.

I think this is shortly after we moved out. Behind the house was all grass, no idea why it is torn up. And you can see the woods on the right of the pool, I think the new guy had already started tearing them up. And the drive way now has part of the house running over it.

Picture2-5.png

And for fun, here's my house now. Oddly enough, the guy who lives in my old house, used to live next door to this one.

Picture1-16.png

• Members

Satellite ftw.

I think this is shortly after we moved out. Behind the house was all grass, no idea why it is torn up. And you can see the woods on the right of the pool, I think the new guy had already started tearing them up. And the drive way now has part of the house running over it.

Picture2-5.png

And for fun, here's my house now. Oddly enough, the guy who lives in my old house, used to live next door to this one.

Picture1-16.png

Dude, nice house.

• Members

Dude, nice house.

it's deceptively large because this basically doubles the square footage.

SDC18431.jpg

SDC18432.jpg

The guy who lived here before us who put this addition on was a little dumb. Didn't make a dime back on it. The actual house is your average two story ranch. not really that huge.

• Members

it's deceptively large because this basically doubles the square footage.

SDC18431.jpg

SDC18432.jpg

The guy who lived here before us who put this addition on was a little dumb. Didn't make a dime back on it. The actual house is your average two story ranch. not really that huge.

Turn that space into a movie theater. :poke:

Archived