O'KEEFE'D

Naterel

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Bowie bemoaned the fact that when he performed the number himself he would encounter "kids that come up afterwards and say, 'It's cool you're doing a Nirvana song.' And he'd think, '{censored} you, you little tosser!'"

• Members

He lives!

So um, you do know they stop serving beer after the 6th inning :poke:

Oh believe me- I had to cut myself off after the third inning when I found myself at an away game in the previous owners stadium.... and then her mom knocked on the door. And instead of not answering, she jumped up got dressed and answered the door. I was thinking she would play the "Get rid of mom game" but no, she had me get dressed and go out and meet her...:facepalm:

straight awkward. All week I completely ignored her...

I now don't enjoy walking around my office.

• Members

His wife seems to have set it up actually, well that's what it looks like....

LINK

LINK

LINK

This is kinda sus IMO:

handwriting_practiceSheetFoundOnCourtney

"Kurt Cobain left a drug rehab center in Marina Del Rey California on April 1, 1994 and was later reported missing. As you probably know, he was found dead just seven days later."

that place is called Daniel Freeman Hospital in Marina Del Rey.

don't ask me how I know this. there have been quite a few famous guests there, including stevie nicks, mike starr, and dozens of other celebs.

Kurt left AMA by jumping the wall....

• Members

Oh believe me- I had to cut myself off after the third inning when I found myself at an away game in the previous owners stadium.... and then her mom knocked on the door. And instead of not answering, she jumped up got dressed and answered the door. I was thinking she would play the "Get rid of mom game" but no, she had me get dressed and go out and meet her...
:facepalm:

straight awkward. All week I completely ignored her...

I now don't enjoy walking around my office.

Well atleast you didnt have to wait out in the fire escape on a cold night because freakin grandma didnt want to leave :mad:

She break anything yet, or hint at it?

Archived